Today's new content was temporarily disabled -- now resolved

What new content? Can you elaborate please? I see people saying that one major story cutscene gets cut and bugged now i’m afraid to keep doing the campaign quests i don’t wanna ruin my experience.

Oh, OK. Thank you very much for letting us know. I was wondering if if I did something wrong. :joy:

Early Access is a defacto test environment and as I’ve said many times, I am eternally grateful to those brave souls who paid money to find bugs before the reset of us started to play.

1 Like

You did not pay the earthen tax!

Well for ppl like you we had to pay 120$ for others games. Thank you.

Trying to defend this company is a joke.

1 Like

Yeah not like they are a multi-billion dollar company and have been running into the same problems for 20 years and seem shocked and surprised when they run into the same issue. Every, single, time.

If EA was meant to be a test environment they’d have let us do the quest that is bugged and disabled right now during it.

I use to defend them, now I dont bother cause they dont deserve it

7 Likes

The entire game is a test environment. Wouldnt be surprised if theyre still working on conduit energy in their little programming basement closet with the leaking ceiling tile and the 3 legged dog sitting in the corner.

1 Like

I’d make popcorn :popcorn: but apparently I can’t eat.

1 Like

Well, but when you bought the “early access” it didn’t say anything about you being an “alpha tester” so?

1 Like

This game is not 20 years old. This IP is 20 years old, this game has been rebuilt, multiple times over. Just because you can still find simple wood from a vendor that was there in vanilla does not mean it is the same environment.

2 Likes

You no skin having rock face mcfaceson! (Also cool name)

1 Like

Do we have an ETA yet?

No but they did say it would be epic. And i dunno if epic is the word id use.

1 Like

I appreciate for the respond, however you guys really dropped the ball on us. If you only allowed us to test this final quest chain on the beta, things would been better for all of us. We still didn’t tested Queen Ansurek encounter and i do have a feeling that encounter is either going to be buggy as hell or overtune. I don’t wanna be that guy but someone should be fired over this, you wasted everyone time and I don’t think that one day extra sub is gonna cut it this time around.

2 Likes

sometime between now and 10 more years of failures

4 Likes

I’m not defending anything. Blizzard is a business that offers a product. The product is a very large and complex computer program that lives in an environment that didn’t exist when it was invented 20 years ago. That’s a fact.

Now to me it’s a pretty good deal. If it’s a little shaky for the first few weeks of the two year cycle, no big deal. But that’s only my opinion and it’s the opinion on which I make my decision to play the game.

How is waiting 24 hours spammable?

No. No more passing the buck onto the playerbase while the ceos cut themselves checks for hundreds of millions of dollars.

1 Like