Today's new content was temporarily disabled -- now resolved

It’s like they don’t even test stuff before they push it out. :crazy_face:

This launch has been far from great. Look how much the pre-patch alone broke.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, not spoiling myself. I was at work when the new content dropped and was then disabled. So I won’t see it until it’s fixed.

Can a GM auto complete the quest for me then so I can play my Earthen already?

Must be nice <3 I was hoping the Allied Race would unlock Friday for a weekend gaming spree. Sadly, on Medivh, there is no active questline to do the very last segment. Hope this fixes it.

1 Like

IF Blizzard cant seem to learn and do things right after all these years then STOP making promises, having people look forward to it, then lying to them and not giving a crap what your causing with the people…

WAR WITHIN = War to keep it working cause WITHIN blizzard they dont know how to do things right

20 years worth of code is a lot of code to search through, especially if they were like the software engineers at one of my former employers who just used “spaghetti code” with no supporting documentation.

Nope, GM’s don’t have the ability to do that.

Was going to turn in final quest to Merrix and it just turned off. But if you were a minute faster, you have Earthen. Sad life. Hold me.

3 Likes

God I wish. The one masculine male character we got to have was Baelgrim and they killed him. After that I turned on auto complete and skipped all story info

1 Like

Well we did condition Blizz to think that it doesnt matter what they do, we will show up at the end of the day

im not saying its not hard, im saying this sort of thing has been prevented before and there are systems in place to catch them before it goes live, a 20 year old process that has worked. why isnt it deployed and used now? look at the results.

Please. For the love of gaming. Stop laying off your employees and making us suffer for your impulsive financial decisions.

2 Likes

Do they even have real GMs anymore? I thought they were all ChatGPT bots

2 Likes

They do, they did it with the Warlock artifact quest.

Yep, some QA would be nice.

Whtchu mean. Alleria was a great masculine dude. As was speaker brinthe. And faerin.

Wait…

1 Like

We do, silly.

And those that pay early, duh.

I blame Ion, he has been painful to the community recently.

2 Likes

Ugh Faerin, I hope they kill her off more than Anduin.