Today's new content was temporarily disabled -- now resolved

We know full well they wouldn’t have listen to bug reports anyways.

1 Like

And every expansion it gets worse, not better.

Best they can do is delay season launch another week haha

You have failed the task successfully.

ONE new thing. One. Couldnt get that right.

4 Likes

They are being extremely vague about this whole thing which strikes me as weird. But outside of that we have no information and its all speculation at this point. The only thing I can think of that would make sense is it breaking something that would cost them money to fix the more people it impacts. Thats the only business minded line of thought I can think of. We know they don’t care about quality so if it was just some visual bug or something ofc it would still be in.

They have failed PERIOD

2 Likes

Where ever it is that would have allowed you to log in and play when they did to get and finish the quest.

Don’t even joke about that, lol! This delay already feels like an eternity. I’ve never leveled so many alts at the start of an expansion before but there is nothing else to do rn.

1 Like

they failed to mention Earthen would not be in the game for early access despite advertising displaying contradictary information, in that early access included Earthen, was not communicated until official launch day where Blizz finally let slip they would be in a week afterward, come that day and its just broken anyway. what a clownshow.

8 Likes

I mean it feels like that’s true, and maybe it is sometimes, but they did fix upwards of 7k bugs during the mass beta. And I wouldn’t doubt there were likely upwards of several thousand still on a list to sort through.

Well we are still here so…

But on another note, this was also the least hype expansion launch ive EVER experienced outside of maybe cata classic. Cant wait to hear about the numbers.

Well I’m glad I’ve haven’t done it yet and I hope by tonight they will fix it before I get home

1 Like

JUST UNLOCK EARTHEN ALLIED RACE FOR EVERYONE IN THE MEANTIME

Very ethical of Microsoft that streamers were tipped off and told to log in to get their earthen before they locked the campaign. Very nice.

7 Likes

nope at this rate we will be lucky to get it in a week or so

4 Likes

Blizzard’s communication is: We did this. You have to like it.

They change their mind all the time with little to no explanation besides “we feel […]”

The whole Earthen race setup access has been changed about 3 times already.

3 Likes

edge isn’t THAT bad, it has a few things going for it like not gobbling up memory like firefox and chrome

excellent name!

1 Like

It wasn’t hyped but it wasn’t dreaded either like sl.

It was seen as more of the same and that is what people wanted tbf

That’s makes sense so I’ll just do other stuff