Today's new content was temporarily disabled -- now resolved

They need to drip feed us until their next big launch on the classic side.

You will never unsub again lol

1 Like

They don’t.

They crush rocks and snort it. LOL :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I quit things I hate

1 Like

And some people still don’t believe that TWW is by far the buggiest expansion to date?
I really think TWW is too rushed.

1 Like

we all know Beta for WoW hasnt been a true Beta for awhile now. its all a publicity stunt for advertisement purposes. I bet all those “reports” went into the cylindrical filing cabinet.

4 Likes

One week after launch isn’t going to pad out anything, back when they used to do a month or more sure, this is just a silly timegate

1 Like

Turn on the quest early I will take my chances with the bugs. I dont wanna get the story spoiled in trade chat.

4 Likes

Now just hope you world content world first racers dont somehow inadvertently screw yourselves by having cleared or partially cleared questlines when stuff comes back up

Lets rename it from The War Within to The Bugs Within.

7 Likes

If you have experience with stuff like this, would love to hear more about how it happens or doesn’t happen with so much beta testing. including a lot more people than normal who logged in with the epic edition.

I see the Microsoft deal finally helped you pick yourself up to Bethesda’s level.

2 Likes

No problems here. Allied unlocked and all quest working. Mentally Im not sure how anyone can recover from missing out on a half hour of game time though. God speed ya’ll

Maybe the real The War Within was the game’s underlying ancient spaghetti code all this time.

Mannn im not so sure the rush is the problem. It took the D4 team damn near 2 years post launch to make their game playable and they STILL dont have features they promised or that are standard in the genre.

There is a talent issue, not a time issue.

The quests aren’t available now. We literally can’t unlock it

1 Like

One week closer to another sub, which is enough time that some may need to resub. It may seem silly to you, but they do this for that reason.

Maybe you can let the community know when you decide to start respecting the players by testing content before you release it instead of putting out garbage and expecting us to test it for you.

2 Likes

1 Like

Or worse, it could be both.