Today's Dreamseed Hotfixes

Really wish you would bring back dungeon rep-gains with the tabards.

6 Likes

Blizzard always does this. They alwasy let a few people thru the cracks then they snap shut the portcullis.

3 Likes

It depends on where you are now; I was R8 yesterday then did the rares, world quests today and we got the boost to the first 5 seeds which put me to almost 11 now. I just started to play on my main now so I will most likely be close to 15 by the end of the week on my main. World quests reset will happen Friday I believe so you will get a set of new quests and that can possibly put you to R10.

1 Like

But
 you can?

What am I missing?

Why is this even important?

Is there some race to world first to get max renown now that I’ve not heard about?

Somehow I doubt the people maddest about this were ever going to do the grind.

any there goes my only reason to bother with the patch. i dont raid, i rarely dungeon run and never pvp. i’m a world player so why break something that actually helps? was kinda hopeful this would apply for the other content in DI.

1 Like

Y’all point blank killed the zone already. I dont see anyone doing the seeds anymore.

2 Likes

I’m really confused. OP says there’s an up front rep gain once a week but you can still grind after that.

Why are people mad?

1 Like

This was excellent. Thematically and mechanically (e.g., gameplay-wise) sound.

2 Likes

Why would it be so bad if we were able to infinitely farm dream wardens rep?

You gated the infinite augment rune behind 18 renown and you made it so that the only way to obtain augment runes is through tank and healer satchels for Dungeons and LFR.

Like why must blizzard always find as many ways as possible to disrespect the player’s time?

Would it be so bad if the game were actually just fun to play at the beginning of a patch/expansion?

Not only did you do this but you also made the ilvl gap much wider than usual. Now all the 447-450 gear that I worked for last season is literally useless on day one of the patch.

Like I just don’t know, there are no words for how poorly this patch has been handled.

4 Likes

Helps to read past the first sentence.

You get five rep per seed after the first 250x5.

That is not even worth the time I would spend waiting for the seed to finish growing.

4 Likes

So? You can still grind. If you don’t want to do it, that’s a you problem. My guildies had fun doing it.

LOL “I have no real argument so I’ll just try to insult you without a clue what I’m talking about.” :rofl: You weren’t worth responding to.

Actually you can’t, no one has an endless supply of seeds and it would be a huge waste of resources to use a seed for five rep.

I wouldn’t mind this change if it was daily rather than weekly. Although I would recommend upping the rep value of the seeds after. 5 Rep per when you need thousands of rep per renown is not exactly farmable.

5 Likes

You just
 can’t be wrong, huh?
Always coming in with those technicalities lol

4 Likes

Limited supply of seeds paired with it taking 500 seeds to get a single level means no you can not infinite farm this anymore lol

2 Likes

Did anyone actually work on this zone besides the art team? It’s a beatiful zone, but the events and the systems behind them are SOOOOOO undercooked and scarce. After the story quests, I was finished with all the zone content in under 45 minutes (super bloom, 5 or 6 rares, and seeds)

It feels like you don’t have a clear direction you wanted to go with these seeds then all the sudden you’re frantically hotfixing it over and over because people were able to gain like 40 rep at a time?

Either you initially wanted it to be infinitely grindable then someone decided that it should be more timegated or nobody was really paying attention to it and ya’ll just phoned it in.

5 Likes

Where am I wrong? Blizz said you can grind. You can. Dude even said you could. So where’s that wrong?

What technicalities?

Do y’all just like to make stuff up?