Today's Dreamseed Hotfixes

no, that is an incorrect statement. thank you for your input though, i believe everyone appreciates the effort you took to formulate that response.

2 Likes

This needs to be addressed by blizzard. I am so tired of reading this paradigm. Fix the rep gains @blizzard, the damage is already done and people are already 20 renown. Buff rep gains from doing seeds, make doing superblooms give you rep. Take the lessons learned and apply it to the next rep grind that you introduce in the war within. Stop making it feel bad to have a real life while also trying to enjoy your game.

2 Likes

While I’m sure they cross that point, I’m not sure how long they’ll stay there before they just tank.

I haven’t played the patch yet due to going out to Mexican with friends last night. I feel no particular pressure and also have leftover enchiladas.

I urge everyone to try this technique! :taco::wine_glass:

/no insult meant, mostly just a humblebrag about my leftovers :blush:

1 Like

Did this affect your personal gameplay when people hit max renown with Cobalt Assembly?

Why does it matter?

It doesn’t affect people’s gameplay in the same sense that having a bunch of guilds get free zskarn kills doesn’t affect the gameplay of guilds that don’t get that.

What if they do? The people who went hard the first couple days still already for their benefit. And to be clear the most hardcore of degens absolutely go nonstop early and cause the hot fix to nerf everyone else.

This particularly doesn’t impact me as I don’t want the augment rune from rep

Well, world of Warcraft is a competitive game and therefore any advantage that another player receives, therefore, puts everyone else at a disadvantage.

I do understand that there are people such as yourself who do not play the game competitively in any capacity and that is perfectly fine.

But, that being said, if a person doesn’t play this game competitively, then they lack the knowledge and experience required to make an informed opinion on the topic.

Thanks again for your input though, I really hope you enjoy the rest of your day :slight_smile:

I find all of this to be funny. Given I tend to be one of those people who don’t catch on to stuff being broken unless it is by complete accident. So when I find other people caught on and took advantage of it I just have a laugh like “Well dang, missed out on another one. Oh well, better luck next time I guess.”.

Though only bug now that I think about it I actually liked was when I was in my Garrison during sometime this or last expansion (I cannot recall exactly when), and I could actually see a lot of people who I never invited to my home. For what little time we had we all had a good laugh and some fun.

Those be the bugs I really enjoy, should I ever get to experience them.

1 Like

Grinding reputation was much better when you could equip the faction tabard and earn the reputation doing stuff (dungeons, completing quests, etc).

3 Likes

Just a suggestion Blue

WHY DON’T YOU TEST IT BEFORE RELEASING IT :angry:

1 Like

So…I haven’t been hardcore grinding or anything, but I’ve done all the quest chain that’s available so far, all the dailies, several superblooms, maybe like 5 Emerald Frenzies and maybe like 10 seed/bloom events.

In my inventory right now I have one giant seed, 15 medium, 38 small, and 1878 Emerald Dewdrop. If I wanted to hardcore nolife it, I don’t see anything that would be preventing me from doing it.

1 Like

And that is the whole thing, they speak about “respecting the person behind the toon and not that toons achievement” yet here we are.
It’s like they have the self control of 5 year old and just can’t help themselves, ridiculous.

But others already hit 20 renown and that ruins everyone else’s day!

(I don’t know why, but it does.)

I never believed this, seeing as how their holiday “refresh” was just adding more low droprate RNG.

1 Like

So people who abused the bug can use the bonus you get from leveling it once to have their ALTS all renown 10 before us normal people can even get our mains to 10? How is this supposed to be fair? Can’t you guys look at this objectively and realize how much you screwed like 90% of your players?

Its simple, either you take away the renown people farmed with the bug or you give everyone the same benefit.

2 Likes

unfortunately, other players are all to happy to undercut you to the point the herbs are worthless.

There’s a huge thread about it.

The only ones holding their value are very time consuming to farm.

Just like Dracothysts went from 20k gold to 2k gold in less than 2 weeks once other alchemists were able to make them. They’ve recovered to around 4,500g.

The same will happen to herbs and ore of any kind.

well, you’re supposed to be playing your alt to 10 before your main, right

All this stuff affects my personal gameplay in a way where I think to myself “Oh god, I have to do all of this stuff quickly” when new content drops. Because it’s not an exception but the common rule that one should rush to the content to partake in every exploit or unbalanced content pieces.
It feels really bad to stand there and regret that I took my time and wanted to do everything slow and chill, just to miss tons of rep which is impossible to catch up on. It’s not the first time this has happened and it’s overall just a bad feeling, knowing that I’ll have to work much harder for stuff.

1 Like

But why? It’s cosmetics and it’s not going anywhere.

Yes, the meme is exploit early, exploit often. I’ve missed literally every single one of those and it never affected my gameplay— not even when I was doing progression content.

It shouldn’t. You aren’t affected by it if it’s not going anywhere. I’m guessing this is a mindset thing, but it may help to think about it in a way where it’s not limited time, we’ve got anywhere between 4-6 months and so many people haven’t even started playing the new patch yet that it doesn’t matter.

But you don’t, that’s the beauty of it. I didn’t grind any renown. I let it come naturally. Just play nice and chill the way you want and it’ll get there. :slight_smile:

Not cosmetics.

and if it was cosmetics people wouldn’t be upset about it.

3 Likes