Today's 9.2 stream predictions

It’s here guys.

1 Like

Zereth Mortis confirmed.

3 Likes

And I would gladly hunt down every single forsaken and put them six feet under, where they belong. They’re nothing but abominations not worthy of their artificial life :wolf:

3 Likes

Zereth Mortis looks like Elunaria.

3 Likes

And yes, it’s the final patch.

I have never been so bored watching new wow content

Sylvanas also looks very imprisoned to me, seems smart to let someone who can fly just walk around like this.

Also it’s funny how they used the exact same draenei model twice and only switched the weapons.

6 Likes

Y’all think she’ll stand trial in Pandaria?

6 Likes

FWIW, none of that stuff ever really bothered the night elves. Malfurion disagreed with the idea of Teldrassil’s planting, but that didn’t stop the kaldorei from transplanting the heart of their civilization there. Tyrande and everyone else loved the place enough that they built a new capital city amongst its boughs. And by Cata, the corruption that Staghelm had infected it with had been fully purged. In addition, it had been blessed by both Alexstrasza and Ysera, because they both deemed Teldrassil as worthy of their blessings, even if Staghelm’s motivations for planting it were wrong. Even Malfurion changed his mind and considered Teldrassil to be an important force for good, as well as being a font of life and nature.

Ever since Cata, it was just as healthy of a World Tree as Nordrassil, with the only difference being it never received Nozdormu’s immortality blessing. In fact, for a time it was superior to Nordrassil since Nordrassil’s blessings were long gone, but Teldrassil still had two.

I realize this is beyond what you said Renautus and I don’t mean to imply otherwise, I just find it hard to view the current situation as something to look forward to. I always considered Teldrassil itself as renewal and a new kind of hope: after the devastation of the Third War, the near death of Nordrassil, and losing their immortality, the kaldorei came together and built a new home in a new World Tree. In time they overcame the darkness Staghelm had tried to infect them with, and came out stronger because of it. Then it, and they, died in flames. They’ve now retreated back to where they started, only with much fewer living kaldorei and ruined, war-torn lands. I hate to say it but speaking for myself, Sylvanas succeeded in killing hope.

2 Likes

Anduin is going to teach us how to cure undead

2 Likes

No story spoilers. And it looks like to get answers we have to do more tasks.

I miss a time when dailies were optional.

1 Like

Anduin: “With the power of the Light, Sylvanas, I can restore your old life to you.”

Sylvanas fans: “Ew, body warmth.”

1 Like

The zone looks awesome. The mounts(and yes I cant wait for arachnophobe to see flying spider mounts) see neat as well.

1 Like

Sylvanas was made a pawn this entire time?!?!?!

The world’s smartest most insane 4D chess player?!?!

Yay for killing characters, lol.

1 Like

Is that really Sylvanas on the right? She looks… broken.

1 Like

Hopefully, she doesn’t stand trial anywhere.

2 Likes

Lol, she took off her Maw armor and she was put in generic armor which means she’s either getting another armor set or she’s going back to her old one and that’s too spoilery.

Yeah, God forbid War Criminals stand trial lol.

Can she be just executed? That would be nice.

3 Likes

Tyrande executing Nathanos was technically a war crime.

2 Likes

He deserved it though

2 Likes

So new shadowlands realm are still being made by robots. It give me a whole infinity train vibe.