To Whom It May Concern Regarding Nelf Lore.

11/01/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Droité
Well, if it makes you feel better ... I don't think the BE's are going to be OK with Teldrassil ... its just that they've been so absent from the "BfA" content that they haven't had an opportunity to do anything. I think there is a functional reason why the BE heritage questline is in 8.1. Its serving as a lore reminder to BE players why they shouldn't be happy with Teldrassil ... and then in 8.2 the BE's should start moving (with their motivation for doing so re-established).

There is a thread on the PTR Forums titled "As a Blood Elf, I will not raise the dead" in response to the Horde introduction to the Darkshore Warfront:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769718127
10/31/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Middboss
Those murderhobos defeated illidan, lich king, deathwing, kiljeaden, the burning legion, and the old gods. Oh, and those murderhobos force bwonsambi to run.

But i see you are not interested in being reasonable or thinking things out logically.

Also, tyrande DOES beat nathanos, a powered up nathanos as well, so your complaint is kinda pointless.
So what you're saying is that Nathanos is the single most powerful entity in all of World of Warcraft?

You're failing to account for when this takes place. These weren't hardened veterans of a thousand battles.

Why, Hogger was the bane of low level players. By the same logic, he should've been able to 1v1 Argus, or at least Kil'jaeden.
11/01/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Cantaloupe
10/31/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Middboss
Those murderhobos defeated illidan, lich king, deathwing, kiljeaden, the burning legion, and the old gods. Oh, and those murderhobos force bwonsambi to run.

But i see you are not interested in being reasonable or thinking things out logically.

Also, tyrande DOES beat nathanos, a powered up nathanos as well, so your complaint is kinda pointless.
So what you're saying is that Nathanos is the single most powerful entity in all of World of Warcraft?

You're failing to account for when this takes place. These weren't hardened veterans of a thousand battles.

Why, Hogger was the bane of low level players. By the same logic, he should've been able to 1v1 Argus, or at least Kil'jaeden.

pretty sure i already mentioned that nathanos might be the most powerful non-magical being in wow, which still places him pretty far down because magic > might in wow. In a straight up fight, nathanos should easily win against tyrande until she uses magic, then he loses. In legion, nathanos and Genn fought to a standstill. Magic is pretty much the only reason nathanos would lose a fight against anyone (he would hold his own against Genn and suarfang likely). Unfortanately for Nathanos, pretty much every alliance hero is a magic user aside from Genn and mekkatorque basically, so being one of the best fighters in the world does not really mean much.

Unfortunately, horde does not have much in the magic department, so realistically BFA should have been over in the first week.

btw, the alliance sending an army of adventures to stop Nathanos is actually canon. Hogger killing low level adventurers is not.