To Tinker H8ters

It’s Blizzard. Who knows what they are going to do next to the world or story lol.

All of this established the technology and tone that led up to the implementation of Tinkers. You’d be sacrificing grace if you want to continue to be disingenuous and pretend that they have nothing to do with them.

1 Like

Are you ok? Talking to someone, ideally a professional, can help.

Not suggesting that other people can’t have opinions or even that they’re wrong for having them, merely wanting to better understand where they’re coming from.

1 Like

I’ve never been so happy to know blizzard doesn’t listen to their players.

1 Like

Let’s talk about “history”.

They have been in 1 game of the franchise as a mercenary hero. 0 participation in the story of the game.

1 Like

Orgrimmar exists because of a Tinker.

Still more history than the Evoker which Blizzard pulled out of their butts and nobody wanted.

1 Like

I think i found weskers wow character.

1 Like

Monte Gazlowe is an Engineer / Sapper (WC3).

Pure semantics.

Weird because when I said Death Knights existed in WC2 you were the one going for the semantics.

Tell me that isn’t a Tinker with a straight face.

And the statement that WarCraft II’s Death Knights aren’t the Death Knights we play as is a technical argument. Not semantic. As much as I would love to, we do not play as Orcish Warlocks ripped from their own bodies and forced into dead Human Paladins. I would prefer that infinitely to playing as boring basic undead. But I don’t pretend that my preference is true, as that contradicts reality.

1 Like

Read the Class here:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Monte_Gazlowe

Fan source.

But I’m done here - feel free to have the last word if your ego requires it.

1 Like

This is the correct reasoning. I don’t like them so they shouldn’t happen.

also apparently mike thinks the idea of a tinker is a joke.

You’ve spoken with Mike? Know the guy?

Elsewise “Tinker rofl” isn’t much ground to stand on. This comment came from pre-DF speculation bantering, totally reasonable to laugh for many reasons but especially as we got something entirely different with Evokers.

Official source: base unit: Goblin Sapper.

It’s a pointless idea giving we have engineers? and basically gnomes/goblins are them but not a class

Exactly…? How do we as players interact with the game? As a class first and foremost, we didn’t join up with our profession guilds in Legion, we gathered in our CLASS halls.

To think that a profession equates to a class is like calling acid a great hydrator.

Listen. A new dawn is coming.