To Tinker H8ters

What’s your deal? Seriously?

I have a hard time understanding how someone could be interested/passionate about WoW and dislike Tinkers as a concept/class/theme.

Tinkers have been a part of Warcraft since it’s early days. Simply, tech is a piece of the pie that makes up WoWs narrative and texture.

WoW is currently brimming with tech, innovation and discovery. Legion whet our palate with Geblin, the High Tinker himself, charging in. BFA brought the handsome devil back with core narrative beats along side MANY nods to Tinkers and tech.

It FEELS like it’s only a matter of time until Tinkers are fully realized as a class, but time will tell.

Like it or not, tech aesthetic is going no where. Being a hero, thwarting the evils of Azeroth as some form of Tinker, Mechgineer, Siegecrafter, Artificer, Mechemist etc., would be Epic.

33 Likes

Goblins? No thank you

5 Likes

People keep bringing it up :dracthyr_a1:

21 Likes

I don’t outright hate the idea of Tinkers or Necromancer, or any other new class idea. But, Blizzard has a hard enough time balancing the classes we have. Once they get that right, we’ll talk.

2 Likes

I didn’t start this war, but I’m going to finish it…

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :firecracker: :bomb:

7 Likes

because it’s not the fantasy I like. I would much rather a class be focused on something like the void next.

9 Likes

honestly? I’m tired of the bad fanfiction. ya’ll aren’t game designers.

35 Likes

honestly it’s only because it drives folks like you batty. i really don’t care one way or another. i just enjoy the fact that y’all get so bent out of shape at anyone who doesn’t like the idea of tinkers ingame.

1 Like

Yea the obsessiveness is probably what turns most people off. I don’t spam the forums with my crappy class ideas. Most people don’t.

11 Likes

yeah its called a engineer. DEAL WITH IT.

15 Likes

Mike Ybarra: Tinker Rofl.

1 Like

We have them goblins, mechagonomes, gnomes…

People bringing it up and also necromancer we have thoses to (unholy DK)

3 Likes

Just seen a fair share of baseless/unreasoned bashing of the concept and just looking for said reason.

3 Likes

How to sell this:

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

• Flamethrowers.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

That is all.

3 Likes

no your looking to see your opinions validated. your not looking for a discussion.

9 Likes

Want to be a tinker then play a survival hunter with engineer profession now you are a tinker.

9 Likes

What’s with the attitude? I’m just looking for some logic, some reason. You can excuse yourself if you can’t bring either to the table.

Some sort of flamethrower ability would be fire, literally. In all seriousness ability/spell visuals could look so freaking cool!

3 Likes

Nah dude, engineering? Mechs? Explosions?

That’s all boring compared to these new and fresh ideas!

Such as: priest with guitar or death knight warlock skin and even rogue with ring sword

7 Likes

I like the class. I think it should have been one of the first developed.

What I don’t like is the expansion theme that Tinker implementation would necessitate.

1 Like

Because WoW doesn’t need more classes. Also they’re just uninteresting.

2 Likes