To the Test: Rune of Shadow binding not working on Volocross

Like the title says, I can’t get this quest to work on the damn worm. Already fairly frustrated with the legendary in general, but can’t move forward with the quest line at this point. Have shadowbound and killed boss twice on LFR and once on normal and have not gotten credit. Worked fine on the other 2 bosses.

20 Likes

i got the exact bug, killed 4 times of Volocross, not working at all. the people who are in same raid with this quest also got stucked!. this needs to fix asap lol

9 Likes

its broken right now we cant get tethercoils eithier

8 Likes

Same issue. LFR Gnarl didn’t work and just sat there tethered. Normal Volocross didn’t work and dead body laying tethered with zero quest progress.

Last step before scenario and having my legendary that I can’t even complete due to…mid week bug…?

Thank god we have a Valentines themed trading post this month, though…

9 Likes

Same issue. Completed it in LFR and HERIOC. Beam just sits there channeling even after boss death. Can also see the debuff (slow) during the entire fight.

7 Likes

I opened a ticket on it hopefully you guys did as well. Would not work on all 3 bosses and different difficulties.

7 Likes

I made a ticket also, hopefully more do as well. It’s a shame to get held up here after all the other pain points of acquiring and then crafting this damn thing.

7 Likes

Tethercoils are no longer dropping - Support / Bug Report - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) I guess they did something to the game, people are having problems with first portion

6 Likes

I did every all the need boss’s on LFR normal and heroic and could not get any of them to complete.

7 Likes

Can confirm it’s not working on ANY of the bosses right now. Pretty awesome - wait this long to get the darn thing and this crucial quest isn’t working. GG Blizzard.

11 Likes

Yep, multiple kills no credit insane that this managed to break on a Thursday.

8 Likes

I did all the need boss’s on LFR normal and heroic and could not get any of them to complete.

8 Likes

Same for me Frânz - Proudmoore
Did not work on Gnarl, Igria, or Volocross
Ticket placed

9 Likes

Please do something with that… Its already a THING to do that BIG quest haha. 8 kill no rewards…

8 Likes

I to have submitted a ticket noticing i didnt get credit for the first 2 in LFR and then went straight here, submitted a ticket and then they told me to put a bug report in. thank god i didnt do it for normal and heroic yet because idk what they plan to do to fix it yet

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m having the same issue. I tried multiple times on normal and couldn’t get any of them to work. I’m so bummed, I’ve been grinding this and now I’m stuck.

6 Likes

I submitted a ticket

5 Likes

I did get a ticket response that stated there were no known issues with the quest and everything works as it should, that I should check and make sure I read the quest log and submit a bug report if I noticed anything odd.

Would prepare for a little bit of a wait…probably weekly reset.

8 Likes

lol, “no known issues” … guess we’re all just dumb then and don’t know how to click on an item or target a boss.

7 Likes

I can’t see them letting this go until next Tuesday. They broke it with the hotfix today, so hopefully it’s easier to track down.

8 Likes