To the players, It is YOUR Choice

and what exactly are you doing? trying to influence others, so go take your self righteous garbage somewhere else

I am not against them leaving if they want to leave that is fine but they should ONLY do it because THEY choose to and are not influenced by peer pressure and bandwagoning.

Also.

That is all the more reason a person should 100% make sure they are willing to throw all that out the window before doing so.

That may be so but you should not feel like you HAVE TO play a game just because your friends play it.

LOL you actually think the devs read this crap , I have some land I’d like to sell you

Nope people been mimicing streamer feedback for years. And are mimicing streamers leaving.

1 Like

That is different they want others to think what THEY think. I want them to think for THEMSELVES.

Sorry I did not mean to link to that comment.

99% of feedback is crap unrealistic I find it amusing people keep talking about streamers when them and many wow players whined forever for scaling gone hence carry crazy shadowlands pvp said it was best thing ever now whined pvp sucks blah blah blah about as amusing as saying boosts ruin the game yet I have to get one . And people take this crap seriously. All wow needs is a few big changes for people to shutup not talking lawsuit stuff and everyone will praise again as usual. Players are just as much to blame as dev’s in so many ways. Classic releases were amusing with no changes garbage then soon as tbc was coming many all for it lol.

1 Like

Low key exploitation?

I agree every has their OWN things they like and Dislike about the game. Just a game is catered towards YOU does not mean it is towards everyone else.

WOW has PVE, PVP, and RP and each one wants to be first and foremost.

Lets say for example WoW gets player hosing to do so an Entire raid tier will be based on a 3 boss raid or a throwaway raid like Bardin Hold. Will the RPers be happy, yes, but you can bet some PVEers will not be.

This has always been a crap excuse to not add things. Even though I’m against player housing it’s specially a bad excuse against it in particular. There is only small amount of overlap in raid and housing and that comes only with the environment building part. Which has many many many people that are capable of doing within the team. It wouldn’t take the entire enviroment team to make player housing on a introduction level. From there they could add to it over time like they used to do with features in the past.

Hey I as simply using it as an example that there are people who like different aspects about this game and not everyone likes the same things as others.

yeah but you used a real excuse people have used before…it’s so ridicules. I hate it lol. A bit of a pet peve excuse.

I am sorry I only used it as it is a very common argument.

But do you still get the overall message sometimes what one player likes about a game another does not like?

Personally I left, just wow not blizzard as a whole, I don’t agree with what blizzard has done, but I believe they can change things around for the better. I did leave WoW because it’s just not what it was for me. I don’t want anyone else to quit or stay based off of my choices, Even my wife could still play if she had the time because that would be her choice. Think for yourself and make your own decisions.

who cares if streamers leave… game is better off without a couple of them anyways… except for the shootz guy or w/e his name was… he seems like a nice person but as for a few of the others…oh well lol wont be missed really

Thank you for your this post. I also hope the game becomes better and you leaving does not make think any less of you as a player if you decide to return or decide not to.

Exactly in the end they are just players and players come and go besides not all them have left. I know for a fact Carbot is still around.

So, this is thread telling people to think for themselves?

eh… it’s too much effort for a lot of people.
they just wait around for someone to tell them what to do and how to feel… and then they try to “spread the word” because they think everyone else is as gullible as they are.

Yeah people intentionally letting paid subs on accs run out so they have fully twinked out level 20s abusing free trials is kinda scum and circumventing systems

Def not a great thing to put a legitimate new player giving free trial bgs a go through

1 Like

And if the forums are to believed these people are now in FFXIV. So again one should make the decision by playing BOTH games.

The fact that people disagree with your opinion of the game does not mean they were spoonfed by some streamer or some forumgoer who decided to move on to other games. People actually do think for themselves and base their assessments on their own experiences.

What makes you think you’re the only one who can think?

People who come to the wow forums are not malleable innocents. Those who come to this forum do it because they like forums. They are not a tabula rasa. If it seems like a lot of people are unhappy about the game, it’s probably because they don’t like the game, not because somebody told them to think that.

The free trial is not much of an advertisement for the game. You can’t chat with anybody. If you earn gold, you can’t buy anything. You can’t trade with anybody. You can’t form groups. And whatever happens in the free trial will not resemble the end game.

If they’re reading this, that means they’ve probably already bought gametime.