To the people that play wow alone

Ever thought of running for President. I’ll vote for you.

1 Like

So you’re okay with potentially ruining someone elses experience/fun just so you don’t have to “deal with people” and can experience your “fun” on your own in… group content?

No. You’re right. That is completely selfish. At least you’re not hiding it so that’s something…

1 Like

I don’t owe them anything and I don’t owe you anything. Bye forever.

1 Like

I don’t see anywhere where Pea insinuated ruining someone else’s fun. Just stated that they don’t want to deal with people for a reason to play alone.

1 Like

She literally said she turns group chat off when she gets into a dungeon/groups.

If other people are asking you to do something, but you have chat off and you keep ignoring what they’re asking you to do, you’re going to cause potential wipes and other unnecessary issues.

I’d call that ruining someone elses experience.

If you want to play alone don’t do group content. At the very least have chat on so you can be aware what the group is trying to do/accomplish.

Shouldn’t matter if you’re never going to see them again. At that point you have a common goal and should be helping eachother to complete it.

3 Likes

So what? Since I re-subbed, I’ve done dozens of dungeons and not one… NOT ONCE has anyone said anything of any value. The dungeons can almost be done on auto-pilot.

1 Like

You obviously like to play alone and don’t care what other people think, which is exactly why you’re here on the forums arguing your point.

/micdrop

2 Likes

I raid mostly because I don’t have RL friends anymore, so people in my raid group are the closest thing I have to friends. Now that there is this lul until the next expansion, it’s kind of depressing just leveling alts, and just doing garbage solo stuff. I hate pugged raids because I feel like the new kid in gym class dodge ball.

1 Like

That person is not elite at all. They thought they could hide their profile, but they’re wrong. A perusal of their armory shows nothing special for honor level, feats of strength, or legacy all of which are account wide. The poster is merely posing for the sake of agitating.

1 Like

I have plenty to do and have fun alone. I don’t raid or do rated pvp, no biggie at all to me

I play alone for the most part. just am kinda shy and talking to people makes me nervous. joining discords especially, never done that but I dont know if I ever will. I just listen to a podcast and farm mounts or pets or whatever else I have planned for that day

Reason why I said elitist ATTITUDES :slight_smile: