TO the DDOS'RS

I feel the burn man I feel the burn Haters be hate-n and right now Ima hate-n lol haha JK. WOW just wow poor hamster’s having molasses placed on their wheels.

2 Likes

I want gingerbread cookies now.

5 Likes

great time to bake some cookies SINCE the servers having troubles roflmao

2 Likes

Do you think that they are actually reading this?

3 Likes

I’m reading this

2 Likes

MMMM ginger cookies are the best but then I never discriminate against a great cookie, my mom used to make Molasses cookies and it always had a large raisin baked in the center to sweet so soft sOOOO good…Memories RIP MOM.

5 Likes

Honestly they might be. These people probably love seeing how salty we get about it.

Real shame that this salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient

2 Likes

Had some really great WPvP going in the Emerald Dream for the sparks quest then, BAM. DDOS bomb. Tis a pitty.

You do have a fair point!

bakes some snickerdoodle cookies

I make the best soft ginger cookies… oh my, my mouth is watering now since you brought them up… I only make them around Christmas, but hmmm.

4 Likes

I mean might as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need someone to come over and make dinner. My aloe plant had 16 puppies and I had to get them off her poor rootstock, lest they start rotting. Now that I’m done with that project, I’m behind on cooking.

2 Likes

Now there is also the task of “who do i give these to” lol

But dang 16?! Thats a lot of baby aloe plants!

1 Like

She actually had 22, but some broke off without roots, so I dunno whether I can callous them and hope they get a root nubble or not. We shall see. She’s a T-Rex hybrid and they are prolific producers. I love 'em.

:t_rex:

1 Like

May be able to get em to root with water and a little honey.

Worth a try! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are Ginger cookies different from Gingerbread cookies?

Not a fan of Gingerbread as the few i have tried were not very tasty to me.
I avoid them now.

I’m not lifted enough for this rn.

I only got DCd once and nothing else. Game was running fine but clearly it’s doing something because I still can’t get into a heroic Fyrakk kill group.

LETMEINLETMEINLETMEIN!!!

Oh right… People don’t want a loser ret :C
Don’t want to play anymore anyway…

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Is this code?

ETA: upon further reading, clearly I’m not a botanist

Is this code?

3 Likes