TO the DDOS'RS

hehe it’s all g :slight_smile:

It’s been a long time since I grew any succulents / aloe plants lol

I wouldn’t mind growing them again, but with the kitties they are toxic to kitties. Don’t want to risk it.

2 Likes

Aw sweet. Another schizo thread.

:rofl:

Don’t feel bad. The first time I told my mom we were ‘having puppies’, she took it entirely too seriously.

Edit: last time I checked, lifted was a synonym for high. :grin:

4 Likes

Remember when we used to run games from DOS?

Z:>C:
C:>cd doom
C:\DOOM>setup

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

I’m just obsessively playing Pacific Drive right now. WoW isn’t even on my radar (didn’t know it was still getting DDoS’ed). :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I really like Pacific Drive :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: it’s incredible :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: though it lacks foxes (as far as I can tell) so that’s not great.

But it’s otherwise a fantastic game. :dracthyr_uwu:

:fox_face:

Yeah, most SFW way I thought of to say it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve seen people here talk about being drunk but I don’t know how they handle the other thing.

1 Like

That is nomenclature I will need to add to vocabulary. Thank you for this development

SFW= Safe for WoW, right? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I ask people on GD if I’m high right now when they post stuff that’s outlandish.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I can’t think of anything else that could replace the W :thinking:

(I do, in fact, work)

Fair. I’ve just never broken that seal. Perhaps I’ll stop caring about it now.

2 Likes

I think it’s okay if you use it tongue in cheek. It’s not a profession that you’re using it, you’re simply being silly and asking for a reality check.

1 Like

G’huun beckons

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/c8iF1KY

I hold you responsible for my glucose level… :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a lot of cookies.

3 Likes

1 Like

My moms recipe and it is one batch.
and thanks for posting the pic.

3 Likes

1 Like

No idea why my gifs haven’t been showing up lately. I’m still trust level 3, I just checked. Oh well, ty for the repost

1 Like

can someone tell me what a DDOS’RS is? Is this like a janky Toys 'R Us?

1 Like

i’ve had some issues with them, too. Usually if I put text below the link it seems to work.

(Noticed this with some youtube links, too)

Hard to believe a bunch of angry dweebs are taking down a game at a weird time that really was kind of random. I figured these dingbats would be scheduling stuff like this.

1 Like