To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

One is a reward for doing the current season objectives. Other examples would be glad mount or the seasonal pvp mount or the KsM mount.

An anniversary mount is a limited time mount for a specific event.

It’s the same thing as a brew fest mount. It’s a holiday event.

No it’s not. The brewfest mounts can be obtained every time the event is up. The Worldbreaker was ONLY obtainable during that one anniversary event. Then it got moved to the BMAH. Also the brewfest mounts are a % chance to drop. The worldbreaker was given to you for completing all 3 wings of the special LFR only “raid”. Which featured bosses from TBC, Wrath and Cata.

Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

6 Likes

Thinking that players deserve to have stuff taken away when last week no one cared that LFR got it too, but now its “cool” to jump on the hate wagon, its not the hot take some think it is.
LFR deserves the mount too; the achieve said ANY DIFFICULTY. And its a scummy move to suddenly say nope it doesnt.
There, put thr difficulty in all caps so its hard to miss!

3 Likes

why are you comparing something like brewfest or an anniversary event to a season long achievement that requires some degree of effort & skill?

1 Like

deathwing mount was LFR

3 Likes

I know it did for me. My sub expires on my son’s birthday and so I won’t renew it until the pre-patch for Dragonflight.

2 Likes

Yup which is why I consider normal story mode and LFR normal raiding.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

The kitty cat, nerubian swarmer, the flying book, and a caterpillar. I voted for the Caterpillar.

People are free to have their own opinions.

Pointing out that LFR hasn’t ever offered seasonal rewards and people complaining about it now is weird.

It’s not just a minimal bump in difficulty. You actually atleast have to be part of a group that doesn’t require pushing “Que”

Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a holiday event mount not a seasonal mount.

Wouldn’t know. I’m hardly ever wrong.

I’m not on the hate wagon. It also wasn’t taken away because you haven’t had a chance to get it yet.

I disagree. LFR isn’t actually raiding.

1 Like

Deathwing mount wasn’t a seasonal mount.

2 Likes

You are aware that people who play LFR do so not just because they’re being lazy and don’t want to group right. I’d love to be able to play normal, but as I’ve said before I do not have the time, I have a night shift pretty much directily when raiding times happen in the evening. So that’s being shiz out of luck, not lazy and pushing button. I assume there’s a lot more in my situation as well, whether it’s a job, family, other responsibilities. Though people, like yourselves relate it to the lowest common denominator in LFR. Yes, there’s really bad players that que for LFR, doesn’t mean all of them are incompetent, and I’ve played normal lol. It’s not much harder, there’s just a lot more pre-planning, but a lot of times there’s a lot of wipes in normal too. It’s more difficult, but not by much, and certainly not a huge step. That’s why people say if you can get good at LFR, you can probably head into normal.

this isnt a seasonal mount either huh

but…it’s literally the s4 raid reward…it absolutely is

Normal hasnt either unless you go back to the time were you only had normal difficulty

honestly i was bothered about them bait and switching regarding LFR

but the mount looks horrible and not like i imagined it would be. its worthless to get and i wont play s4. i cancelled my sub

1 Like

i wanted it to be…jiglier tbh - like the pet :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry but I find that as an excuse. Sure there are not as many first and second shift guilds but I’m sure you could find something.

I work 65 hours a week and have a family so I understand the realities of real life taking priority but if you actually wanted to you could make it happen.

There’s wipes in all levels of raiding. You actually just listed the main difference between LFR and normal. It takes effort/setup/organization and LFR doesn’t.

I also want to point out that I don’t hate LFR nor do I think it should be removed. I just don’t view it as actual raiding nor do I think a seasonal mount that’s a reward for raiding should be awarded from it.

Actually it is.

^^^

It’s season 4s version of the sylvanus/jailer mount.

1 Like