To everyone that’s upset about that the slime cat isnt in LFR

LFR was not on fated raids when the achievement was made.

No its not. Fated raids werent a part of 9.2.5 which means that its still subject to change via ptr.

Its a seasonal reward for doing the raids on normal and up.

If you cant put the effort to join a guild to meet the goals that you want then you dont get the mount.

Its still tier.

Every group / some groups. Like I said. Not every group is demanding that.

So raid in that guild.

Are you trying to join speed runs without the required exp?

Im not going to waste my time in LFR on trash for bosses I have downed.

No, it was NEVER for LFR. Friendship mount places were suggested for people to get the mount if they wanted it.

1. Blizzard said “all fated difficulties” and listed LFR as a fated difficulty
  2. This is a unique mount for a unique event, so precedent doesn’t mean anything
  3. If you want a “prestige mount,” AotC/CE/Glad exists.
2 Likes

Then people need to stop saying we can AFK our way to loot in LFR then.

And by that logic, remove the mount from Normal and put it in LFR, since clearly Normal is so easy it isn’t worthy of having rewards.

2 Likes

Agreed. I do not afk in LFR. Saying that everyone does is ludicris.

Ok this has been addressed multiple times.

When the achievement was made “ANY” difficulty was only normal/heroic/mythic

LFR was LATER added to the fated raids but the achievement was not fixed to show that it was only normal and up that would award the mount.

LFR was NEVER getting the mount as evidenced here.

As of 4/27/22 LFR was not part of fated raids. Once LFR was added to fated raids then they forgot to edit the achievment.

This is this tiers seasonal raid mount. It is NOT an event mount.

The slimecat is the seasonal reward mount for this season.

LFR is by far the easiest of the two raids. Normal at least requires effort.

Considering its very easy to afk yes its possible.

Then please, AFK through LFR and tell me how it goes.

2 Likes

I have done it before. Its very easy.

I’m being told the opposite by many of the anti-LFR slime cat posters here.

The seasonal raid mount is always the AotC/CE mount, note how Normal for the first time ever has a mount?

This is unique for this season, it has no precedent.

And once LFR was added, it was assumed by many people that the cat would be available, hence the sudden controversy here.

1 Like

Normal is easy. LFR is braindead.

There is no AOTC mounts this season. The Slimecat is the seasonal reward mount

It was only assumed available by people that were hopping.

Clearly shows it was never being rewarded from LFR.

You’re pretty much incorrect in everything you said as you apparently didn’t read, or properly comprehend the comment you quoted as there was a qualifying phrasing at the end of it “as much”. Yes, there would still be crying about the mount not being available in LFR, but just less of it if they had not, at first, advertised it to be available on ANY raid difficulty. LFR is one level of raid difficulty.

For instance, I, a player who does not want the mount, am arguing that it be added to LFR so that ActiBlizz will honor their advertising. Do I care one way or the other about the mount? No, if it is not added, I won’t be upset. What bothers me is that they advertised as available on ANY raid difficulty for a period of time, then changed it on release. That is dishonest and underhanded. That is what I don’t like. It’s something a politician or some other kind of scumbag would do, not a business that caters to the public.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

Incorrect. It was announced that it was available for FATED raids. LFR was not originally a fated raid.

It was never advertised for LFR.

Can one of you anti-LFR types tell me how you’re affected by LFR raiders getting just one mount in the history of . . . ever?

4 Likes

Because once LFR players get a single seasonal mount from LFR they will demand every seasonal mount.

Its very simple. If you want the mount go clear normal.

Its not going to be rewarded from LFR as it was never rewarded from LFR.

It’s one mount.

Give me a break.

Get out of here with that slippery slope nonsense

3 Likes

If you want it go clear normal.

No.

Your entitlement is real.

I’m done with you

2 Likes

I am sorry your entitlement thinks youre entitled to a Normal and up mount from LFR

“WoW the game you can’t play”

There’s your slogan.

1 Like

You know part me hopes Blizzard hires you.

You’d run this franchise into the ground.

1 Like

Wait, what he wants is already what Blizzard is doing, how exactly would he run it anymore into the ground?