To combine or not to combine accounts

I have 3 wow accounts. 2 of them are on 1 account and the other is my main account. The issue is that when I created the second set of accounts I did not use my real information. I don’t know why I did this but I did it.
My dilemma is: will you combine them or take my second account away from me because the name and info is not the same?

Thanks

Only Billing will be able to tell you if it they can move any accounts for you. Unfortunately, you were required to provide your real name on both accounts. Seeing that you’ve got a fake name on one, you may not be able to move anything at all. Technically speaking, if it’s not in your name, you shouldn’t really even be accessing it.

It may come down to just how “fake” the name is.

I’d highly recommend using Live Chat:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/322/channels

1 Like

We tend not to take anything away unless there is evidence of exploitation or an ownership dispute.

That said, without a means of verifying that you are registered to both accounts, we may not be able to help. I’d say contact our Support staff through Live Chat or the callback option and see. If we can sufficiently verify you are the registered user on both, they may be able to grant the request.

6 Likes