To anyone confused by the Primal Invasion

Yeah, I was getting hit by Ozai for 3x my health with no way to dodge I could figure out at level 28.

I don’t worry about groups I just hang out and wait
I got time 
even when doing the daily I just do it alone and get it done in like 10 mins on my hunter and my 3 Druid Boomkins

1 Like

Ive already got 2 full sets (chain and plate) and 3/4 dimmed elements for the trinket.

And i play on zuljin.

Sure, the “little” mobs get tagged quick and its annoying since it reduces how much currency you get. But the big ones that matter never get tagged, theynare fully shared.

I spent maybe 1.5 hours on it this afternoon and killed the big guy twice. Also the big one is practically a world boss. They arent dying that fast

This post feels overdramatic.

2 Likes

I had no problems, just have to have a good PC for the lag im on a high pop server 
 I got my achive for all 4 bosses today

2 Likes

Yea, I figured when I saw that the cost was relatively low it wouldn’t be groundbreaking, but it’s even lower than that. It’s like
slightly above Stormwind guard armor? And I guess that’s fine since it’s really meant as a catch-up mechanic. But I figured since it was part of the pre-launch event it would look better (and more or less serve as really just a glorified transmog set since you always outgrow that stuff in the first 2-3 expansion levels.

But “uninspired” is just really all you can say about it.

Finally got my last one I need the Air one that took 5 tries to get
so I am done

2 Likes

yeah tagging is hard even to complete the initial quests - have to go around and make sure to tag all the elites. And if you happen to tag one of the other mobs - it will take you 5 times longer to kill because 4 others will also tag and leave you to kill it.

1 Like

Just tag it and move on. The 60+ baddies will nuke you quickly. Don’t be afraid to move back and heal up

This is wrong because I have.

Yeah went with a full raid group of various levels below max and we would wipe on mass ignite no matter what

Sadly/Amusingly, if you group up and are trying to get XP from the event
 you get group bonus XP from the non-elite mobs, but the elite mobs give you half because you get a “raid penalty” from them even if you’re just in a group of 2.

And since it’s so hard to tag the non-elites, it’s more efficient to stay ungrouped and just tagging elites

You’re basically punished for grouping unless you’re max level on this event, lol.

All kills on same toon, Ret paladin, alliance side.
3+ kills earth and no pop
1 kill Air dropped one
1 kill fire dropped one
water not attempted as of yet

This may have been pointed out but the tagging only works on mobs that aren’t the elites which drop the essence and gear. That being said, all my AoE dmg goes toward helping the opposing faction kill the other smaller mobs for no reward other than all of us downing the good stuff.

1 Like

I hate to bring up an old thread but I’ve been googling and can’t seem to find an answer to when certain elements will be up
I’ve been waiting all morning for Air/Fire but the 3 invasion points have been ice/ice/earth since 4am EST. Do they reset daily so I have to wait until tomorrow and hope they are the ones I need, or do they have a chance of spawning a different element with each new invasion?

They reset daily
if one had fire right now 3 hrs later it could have water
you just have to keep any eye on map and see what pops up.

1 Like

Looks like it is every invasion, finally fire popped up :slight_smile: