To all you “git gud” players out there

Funny how you didn’t tell Osaliske off for ignoring my requests numerous times. Rules for thee but not for me?

So you are asking me to prove that you did ask for evidence prior to that post even though I’m arguing that you didn’t? That doesn’t make any sense.

I have 32/36, Git gud

Why would I? I’m not obligated to prioritize your conversations or your defense. This person hasn’t addressed me, so I don’t care about them. Stop deflecting.

No. I’m asking you to provide evidence

You’re still searching for scapegoats and you’re still deflecting. Subsequently, you’re still demanding others do that which you’re not willing to do yourself. Er go, your demands to anyone else along those lines are illegitimate. And this is still sad.

Why do you keep responding to this person? They are obviously one of these people who has to “win” every argument with their nonstop posting. He won’t stop replying. He’s basically been arguing in every Mage Tower thread since this morning.

Hello, casual here.
Git gud.

I don’t have then because I didn’t beat them.
:hugs::smiley:

1 Like

The more time he spends with me the less time he is trolling other people. You could say I am doing something akin to scam baiting.

1 Like

of you saying that you did say that prior to the post that you originally asked for it in. However I’m arguing that you never said it prior to that post. So why would I provide evidence for something that I am arguing does not exist? How can I after all? That is why it is hard to prove a negative. I would’ve thought someone of your talents and reputation would’ve known that.

Well, to each their own, but that sounds like a waste of time.

And I’m saying that you using this moot point as a defense against having to provide that evidence now us a scapegoat. And thus far all you’ve done is prove my point.

Sure mate, hide behind semantics so you don’t have to substantiate a previous claim. Transparent hypocrisy is transparent.

I have time to waste. I’m currently eating some lunch atm.

1 Like

What’s for lunch?

I shall hide behind semantics because I am correct. I can’t prove that something exists when I’m arguing that it doesn’t. It is up to you to show that it does exist. That is how logic works my friend.

Subway

1 Like

Sometimes I like to imagine the forums are a room full of rabbid dogs all barking at each other like

“GRRAJSBDBDBSBSDHSH!!! DHSBSDJDJSBSB!!”
Unless you’re a regular, then you’re a cuddly pama poo that goes “RAAAAAWWRGH!!”

You should come by the story forums then. That becomes reality whenever a Sylvanas thread is involved. And even if the thread isn’t about Sylvanas, certain posters WILL make the effort to turn it into one.

1 Like

Or you’re part of the “lemme just enjoy the fire” crew while sipping on tea as the hunger games unfolds

1 Like

No, the way logic works is that the person making a positive claim has to substantiate that claim. You claimed people who claimed the tower isn’t overtuned refuse to do it. Then you went down some silly rabbit hole keeping score on resetting requests. So I’ll make this easy for you:

You previously claimed people who claimed the tower isn’t overtuned refuse to do it. Provide your evidence.

That sounds like my kinda place to jam.
Nah, for all the forum toxicity I’ve just learned to enjoy the few good things about it that I can.

Edit:

Hey kids, have you learned about out eternal lord and savior Ranger General Sylvanas?

2 Likes

Why are you switching between what I have to prove? Stay with the current discission at hand please. You asked me to prove that you never asked that question prior to a certain post. I cannot prove that something doesn’t exist as that is the assumption until it is proven that it does exist. Which is what you have to do. As I am arguing a negative.

And for switching questions the asking count as been reset. Thank you for playing.

I’m not. You’re insisting I want you to prove something which I’ve actively denied several times. You’re intentionally ignoring what I do want you to prove because I can only assume you cannot do so.

You heard him boys, he’s not willing to substantiate any of his claims and would rather deflect the responsibility of doing so. While this is exactly the high school level debate we’ve come to expect from the forums, this man has thoroughly destroyed any modicum of credibility he had in demanding others substantiate anything.

Thank you for playing.

You are though. Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

So basically every troll on this forum? I thought you would’ve been happy to argue against your own “kind”.

Nihilis can’t take a joke. Which is funny as he was the one originally trolling in this thread. I guess he can give but cannot take?

I already said that I am messing around with you on purpose to waste your time. Seems you have missed that post. Not my problem you did though.

Thanks for playing.

EDIT: It appears that Nihilis is preparing an essay level response. I guess I pushed him too far to the dark side. Oops.