To all the people who play Void Elves

Your kind… goblins. And blood elves are terrible for the horde. Orcs founded the horde. We will take it back from the litch queen.

I don’t like to be alone so the whispers are very comforting to me.

What’s that? Burn everything? …not today but maybe tomorrow.

See very comforting.

Because they’re cute and twinky. Also, I’ve always liked the dark elf aesthetic more than the high elf one.

It’s time for a change in a better direction. The Horde isn’t going to go backwards to it’s ugly past.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

how is it you can link images but I cant?

You must earn Forum trust Level 3 to be able to post images.

The Void isn’t evil. Dangerous, yes. But not evil.
Just like how the Light isn’t good. Dangerous, yes. But not good.

2 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me elves are ugly, but more importantly, weak.

idk I thought a void elf shadow priest just made sense

1 Like

Victory is life, and so are Void Elves.

Wow, seriously? Nice to know that for as old as my account is and how active I was on the old World of Warcraft forums back during Vanilla, TBC, and WotLK, i’ve been relegated to little more than a “newbie account with no privelages”.

I like the way they look and just generally love playing one. I just started to level one up.

Same as everyone else, don’t feel you are alone in this even a few MVPs from the previous forum versions had to build up to level 3 trust (as I understand)

I’m still holding out for the Void Elves becoming a darker or more sinister themed race. Hopefully turn out to be evil in general. Not of madness or influence, rather of their own volition.

The Void is evil. Its entities actively try to corrupt or consume everyone nearby, or both. All its uses are harmful, both to the targets and the users.

They just need Void Knights with the class skin idea from Taliesin.

1 Like

I’ve earned Trust Level 3 which allows you to link images. Earning TL3 is a pretty daunting task, atm. You have to read xx posts (like 20,000), give and receive xx likes, keep your nose clean on the forums (not get time outs for shenanigans).

Trust Level 2 can post links to 'Tube videos, though.

They are the most Emo.

Eye candy.

Simon LeBon? Great, now I want to roll a male belf. :wink: