To all the people who play Void Elves

I have some made but I can’t get into the void theme so they are collecting dust. They are great aesthetically though.

2 Likes

I like thalassian culture and I don’t want to play in the Horde. So, yeah. That’s it.

1 Like

It is the only race, besides female gnomes that I find palatable to play on the Alliance. They are Blood Elf look-a-likes after all.

2 Likes

I guess for the males go to the fact that they are the most proportional race as far as the male body is concerned and the females… They look really good.

2 Likes

I want their racials but I dont want to play a blood elf model. It’s pretty frustrating tbh.

4 Likes

Only Alliance Elf that can be a Warlock along with it’s the closest thing to a playable High Elf that’s in game (and playable) …

2 Likes

I made a velf for the sake of making one of each AR, got bored of it almost immediately.

3 Likes

They have a dark and beautiful charm. I log onto my VE alt just to stare into the abyss of Telogrus Rift every now and then.

https://imgur.com/QuMW15H

4 Likes

I’d play one if they could be Paladins. Blood elves/void elves look good in armor and have good animations so that’d be my reason for rolling one.

1 Like

Because they look cool and I enjoy their theme.

(My toon, credit to MizunoSuzuka)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508788039477362708/508788222663589898/Astridyn.png

11 Likes

Maybe they will do a pass and add classes to Allied Races.

1 Like

I love anything that has to do with The Void.

Plus, both genders look good. Casting animations, too.

2 Likes

That’d honestly be pretty cool. I thought Void elf Paladins or some sort of void class that could be Paladins would be really cool especially with the whole Void vs Light theme and having Void aligned races helping the Light side. They’ve talked about opening up more class/race combinations so we’ll see. I doubt it but won’t count it out.

2 Likes

That’s some gorgeous art!

3 Likes

Void Elves are the only elves that dont make me want to cover my face in shame.

1 Like

I tossed credit on there too; Mizuno has done a number of pieces for me and I’m absoloutely thrilled :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I thought Void Elf fit my main’s name better. So I guess I was going for a theme.

1 Like

Aesthetics mostly; I think their coloring is just gorgeous. I also really enjoy void-related lore, so it was an easy choice for me.

2 Likes

I just unlocked the race and wanted to try them out. I plan to do the same with the other four races when I unlock them.

1 Like

MUCH better looking than my disgusting blood elf :face_vomiting:

2 Likes