To all the gdkp rejoicers

WHERE WERE ANY OF YOU DURING CLASSIC, CLASSIC TBC, OR WRATH CLASSIC???

GDKPS HAVE RUINED THE GAME FOR YEARS AND EVERYONE CLOWNED ON ME IN 2022 FOR BEING OBJECTIVELY RIGHT ABOUT HOW GAME RUINING, GUILD BREAKING, AND ANTI CASUAL PLAYER THEY WERE.

NOW ONCE ITS BEEN SAID THAT THEYRE BANNING GDKPS, SUDDENLY YOU ALL REJOICE? EVERYONE SUDDENLY WAKING UP TO THE PROBLEM???

ABOUT TIME.

1 Like

What are you smoking? Loads of us have been complaining on these forums this entire time

4 Likes

This man has capslocked himself so hard he changed from a human woman and died so hard he changed into a forsaken man.

5 Likes

smells like broke in here on god

1 Like

Y’know your clout isn’t redeemable for anything IRL, right?

1 Like

why you yellin tho

1 Like

Think of how childish… how mentally handicapped the people who GDKPs. A " humans being" trading their time on planet for pixels. Imagine being so fragile and inbred that you have to buy your gear but forget you need skill.Brother… people who GDKP aren’t rejoicing about a single F’n thing in their lives. That purple pixel filled zero holes. Oh well…ty again next week. Pathetic.

1 Like

If you haven’t been doing GDPKs you don’t understand how f’d you are in phase 2 when these people have no where to spend gold.

You think prices are inflated now because of quest gold? good luck.

Bro…you can make gold outside of gdkp. Crazy concept i know its hard to grasp

Bruh you made that post like 4 years after blizzard already banned promoting it in trade chat. You’re not even remotely ahead of the curve, you’re just trying to get your name on the big “win” around here.

Capslock is not actually a cruise control button for cool.

Also nobody cares.

We are rejoicing as this is the first time they have actually listened. Perhaps change of management, perhaps the threat of losing even more money is getting to them. They didnt need to listen before as they were on the gravy train. Now people are dropping this game for others that arent even subscription based.

This is the first time I have seen blizzard actually listen.

ALRIGHT SOUNDS GOOD. NOW WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU SIR.

1 Like

There there lad, we got em, we won. Its all ogre now.

1 Like

been getting clowned on for years over how lame gdkps are and its relationship to gold buying. Wow is gonna be cancer free feb 8th at 1pm pst. ive snuck into three gdkp discords on crusader strike and 2 on lone wolf. Cant wait to report the workarounders!

We got James Bond over here.