Tmrw's Patch size

How about a translation to something that actually makes sense?

I wish the blue just split the beans already. There some massive confusion here.

As was foretold.

There is no patch tomorrow. Seriously, two hour maintenance is way too short for a patch.

The level squish is, along with the new leveling system. That’s big enough for a few hours there.

The download on the background updater is the pre-launch event.

And no it does not mean anything for tommorow. I simply can not believe after doing so much work to build bridges and re-establish trust with the PVP community that blizz would even consider giving less than a full weeks weeks formal notice of end of season.

Oh yes that’s reliable info. Pre patch is still beta, the final release build has not been put up yet, so don’t expect pre patch till Oct 6th.

Why would Blizzard put out a post saying that Prepatch is coming soon, and then release prepatch 24 hours later? That doesn’t make sense.

It’s very unlikely that the patch is tomorrow.

Rumor has it the pre-patch is going live 29th. Not sure I want to wait that long so hoping for tomorrow.

1 Like

Well as much as i want it to be tmrw, if it isn’t I’m just glad that the 29th is only the following tuesday.

Now the 6th on the other hoof… ew

1 Like

Gender changes.