Tmrw's Patch size

So I heard from someone that the patch size for tomorrow was a bit larger…
Think that means something?

where and who? We need details, space goat.

4 Likes

Its only a two hour downtime. Would not get hopes up. Though believe me I am hoping to have not really played in like a month because I wanna level a Ret pally for xpac but waiting for the new leveling.

2 Likes

Is pre-patch tomorrow? I’m not ready.

Also sources, friend, where’d you get your info from

1 Like

You already downloaded a 20GB patch… Newer patches probably won’t be much larger.

4 Likes

Pre-Patch tomorrow everyone!

Some Space Goat said so!

7 Likes

It’s not tomorrow

3 Likes

Idk, some guy on FB responding to a WoWhead post about what the prepatch would include.

You are mistaken, small green smelly creature - I simply partake in the debate that everyone has been

1 Like

Ah yes, the all knowing facebook comment section.

8 Likes

well it is all knowing after all

Every person I talk to says prepatch will be 2 weeks before SL launches.

I wish prepatch was tomorrow.

1 Like

Highly doubtful. It’s an hour or two of down time. The idea of a pre-patch dropping when so many systems are coming in that’ll be that small? I doubt it.

The systems aren’t in the prepatch.

This, we already did 20gb, that wasn’t a hotfix, that was the prepatch content.

The new leveling system, and new customizations are, as well as the barber redesign. There’s a reason why this pre patch is happening in two stages. One with all non-SL content, and one with SL content.

I think if prepatch was coming out tomorrow, blizz would have said something

Where on earth did you get that info from?

Uh - have you read the beta forums? Every pre-patch has the new systems brought in as background. It’s already been confirmed new leveling, and new customizations, barber shop shenanigans, hunter stable changes, all of that is in the pre-patch.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317621/what-content-is-coming-in-the-shadowlands-pre-patch#:~:text=Class%20changes%20are%20a%20major,in%20Shadowlands%20is%20drastically%20different.

Here’s a link.

2 Likes

No, no where the two parts of the pre-patch comes in?

Same thing. Beta forums. Here’s an article.

And a quote from Blizzard:

“First, on a technical note, players paying close attention to the Beta client may notice that this week’s update bears the designation “9.0.2.” Unlike recent expansions, this time around we will have not one but two client updates, aka patches, in the weeks prior to the official release of the expansion. Development of Shadowlands -specific content (the zones and dungeons of the Shadowlands, covenants, etc.) will proceed with weekly Beta updates in the 9.0.2 branch, while our Public Test Realm runs patch 9.0.1.”

1 Like