Titles keep getting turned off randomly

My low level characters are having their titles turned off too but even on my main I’m not sure I’ve done whatever you’re talking about, so I’m not sure if these are related issues?

1 Like

my title keeps getting turned off also - it just happened out of the blue and nothing quite works to make it stop :frowning:

Its happening with me too! I notice that just happens after a char goes to Valdraken. I was leveling my Hunter on dungeos and stayed on Ogrimmar and no problem with tittle. After the first time steping in Valdraken the bug starts to happen. I have 12 chars and it just happned with the ones who went to Dragonflight isles.

Blizz pls

10char

Happening to me also.

Brutal Gladiator title lol

1 Like

Lending my +1 that my set title keeps disappearing, and I believe that started happening after obtaining the (temporary??) “, Honorary Dryad” title after doing the dryad quest-chain given by Thalendra, in Valdrakken. This title is required to interact with an NPC elsewhere to obtain a secret pet, so the fact that it’s going away before people even know about the pet is a big problem, not to mention it seems to be affecting people using their chosen titles without constantly having to re-equip them.

me too

me too x2

same here. Keeps removing my Of The Black Harvest title. so, annoying . . .

Blizz pls…

1 Like

I was thinking it had to do with the Worldbreaker temporary title but after seeing loads of people without titles I thought I’d check here.

Fix the issue already Blizzard. And stop wasting time ruining classes with your half-wit class changes.

2 Likes

Happens on all of my toons for no reason.

3 Likes

This happens to my characters every time I relog too :frowning:

Same here, title and dragonriding abilities all reset. Just on 1 of my characters too, not any other ones.

1 Like

Happens on this character constantly.

Same thing. In my case it happened after I got the temporary title from Worldbreaker Membership instead of the Dryad one that did it to others.

Me too. My main had and lost the Honorary Dryad title, but my alts are losing it and never did it either. Booooo.

This is happening to me as well on my main level 70 character and it started on 12/10/2022.
I go AFK and come right back to play and my title is gone.

Been happening to me since launch of df

Happens with every log off it seems. Really frustrating to have to reapply.