Titles keep disappearing

I’ve noticed my title switching back to “none” randomly. If you look around Valdrakken almost no one has titles so it seems to be affecting everyone

28 Likes

I can attest to this

Every time I log out my title hero of fate gets removed. I keep having to put it back on.

6 Likes

Same. I had the Worldbreaker title on from the special side questline with the magmotes at the Obsidian Citadel and it disappeared when I logged out but I still have the Worldbreaker buff for 2 more days. I can’t put that back on without using one of the items that cost magmotes :<

3 Likes

Just to confirm that its happening to me too, where it randomly vanishes after 10 minutes or vanishes when transforming or sharing a duel proto-dragon mount.

2 Likes

I have been noticing this as well, I’m glad to see I’m not alone in having this issue. Haven’t a clue what causes it, it just keeps switching back to ‘None’ randomly.

2 Likes

Same here. Every time I log out, title is removed. Considering most people I see these days have no title, guessing it’s a very wide-spread issue.

3 Likes

Happens on logout, but also can disappear while still in-game.

2 Likes

I can also attest to this, logging into Valdrakken with my Slayer title taken off me and I have to reapply it.

+1 Same here. Given up on setting a title.

2 Likes

Where title??

+1 happening to me also, with every character

they are gonna get right on this, I’m sure of it. I bet it’ll happen with tomorrows maintenance :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

I found a workaround. I added /settitle Salty for example, to my mount macro.

6 Likes

+1 here

But in only one of my toons tho.

Noticed it happened last night to everyone in Valdraxxen. Thought it would be fixed after maitenance, but its still happening.

I want to add in that I’m having the same problem as well. I thought it was an add-on causing it, but that seems to not be the case.

Also having the same problem, US Area 52

Adding that it’s happening on my toon as well. It’s a game wide thing I think

+1. This happens on all of my characters. Either on log off or just randomly while playing the game.

Happening to my toons as well