Title Keeps Being Removed

Everytime I log in and out or do a dungeon and zone back in my title gets removed. I have to constantly put it back on.

Will be more up the alley for the Bug Report section. Devs don’t check this particular section.

You can also use the in-game report tool via the Support menu (Escape key).

4 Likes

Could be a bug - also may be a UI related issue.

I’d first try a proper reset UI - then a bug report if that doesn’t help.

Resetting the WoW User Interface - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

6 Likes

Been like this for 2 weeks now.

4 Likes

I also have this issue. For me the issue started after this character did the A Dryadic Remedy quest in Valdrakken. It awards the “Honorary Dryad” title.

While I have managed to keep that title on my account (unlike some others), my two characters that have been actively playing in the Dragon Isles both lose any assigned titles upon logging back in.

UPDATE: Honorary Druid title has now been lost for me. However, the removal of any assigned titles continues.

screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/F8uJc2R.jpg

1 Like

I have this problem too. I also noticed that almost nobody in Valdrakken is wearing a title, and those that do are all low level.

2 Likes

You may want to add your experience to the thread about this in the bug report forum:

6 Likes

What are you saying? XD so many people have this issue right now it’s clearly a blizzard issue being ignored

The Forum Support Agents here are serving as an Information Desk to help navigate the Support system and such.

They are not Developers, not QA, and not in the loop on most minor bugs. The first step they can offer is to do a very basic troubleshooting step, then direct you to the Bug Reports location to file a bug report.

I am sure QA must know by now, but they have not shared any info with the other teams. For now the basics is all CS can offer until/unless, they get more info.

10 Likes

I have been experiencing this issue as well - I keep setting “Veilstrider” as my title and then randomly after some time I check in and I have no assigned title again. Definitely a new issue that began in Dragonflight. I’ve submitted a bug report about it.

…the last time this happened, people said the same thing.

it turned out to be caused by an addon.

3 Likes

If so, I would be curious which one. This happens to me too. Set it as Chef for the soup and bam, gone the next day or something. Not a big deal at all, just something slightly irritating.

3 Likes

Also pay attention to how many people in Valdrakken do NOT have a title set.

Then compare that to how often you see characters with titles showing.

Something is causing the loss of titles and it is not an addon this time.

1 Like

i’m not going to say it’s not a bug this time around… just saying that it’s happened previously and an addon was responsible.

i’ve been watching the bug reports…
i tried suggesting people compare their addons, but just got met with pitchforks :grimacing:

i don’t pay enough attention to players names to notice how many people have titles applied… in any zone.
is there a standard ratio of people who usually have titles applied?

1 Like

Thought i was the only one having this issue lol.
All my adons are up to date, but my title keeps resetting everytime i log in.

I don’t have any addons. I keep losing my Souperviser title.

3 Likes