Tirisfal Glades Primal Storm not happening

Everything I have seen about the prepatch event indicated that there would be four zones with primal storms. So far I have seen Northern Barrens, Ungoro Crater and Badlands all happening concurrently, but Tirisfal Glades isn’t.

Mindful that Tirisfal Glades has been broken/bugged for me since doing the “Return to Lordareon” quest, I checked on a level 60 toon that had not done the quest to make sure.

So was there a last minute change or is this a bug?

EDIT: After two days, I have crawled over the patch notes and listings on Wowhead and found nothing that states in plain language when Tirisfal Glades was cut from the roster or, for that matter why. But, that having been said, I can well understand that there were serious problems with that zone since the “Return to Lordareon” quest was introduced.

If we could get a blue post here to clear things up, I will call it case closed.

25 Likes

I am not seeing it either. I tried both time options through zidormi, no dice.

6 Likes

I wondered about this. Even the Tomcats Tours addon doesn’t show it in the countdown timer or on the map, just shows --, but lists the other three.

6 Likes

Same, I even completed the quest chain from Oribos and I can’t see them. Is anyone able to?

2 Likes

No Primal Storm in this zone for me in this zone

1 Like

Not only that, I have yet to see Storm or Ice primal storms. Only fire and earth in two rotations.

3 Likes

Tirisfal Glades has been a complete mess with buggy phasing ever since Return to Lordareon was released. Not surprised it would bug this out too.

3 Likes

Still can’t see her in the right zone. When I come on my new Evokar, its stuck in the plagued zone, and the NPC to change the zone is not here.

5 Likes

I got fire in Barrens and Storm in UnGoro and I think it’s water in Badlands and supposed to be Earth in Tirisfal if they ever show up there

1 Like

They all come up - one guy on trade just got the trinket.

1 Like

I can’t see mine WTF is going on.

1 Like

Anyone have any luck getting the “against the elements” achievement?

2 Likes

Oh this makes sense, I forgot about that. Tirisfal not showing up on the map and not being active makes a lot of sense though.

1 Like

I’m not seeing Tirisfal events. I’ve looked on two 60s that have not done the Return to Lorderon story (one is in the old phase, the other in the ruined phase.) I also wasn’t able to see it on a level 50 character (and actually went to the zone to swap the phase with no luck.)

2 Likes

Same issue here. I had set the zone to the “past” version of Tirisfal; zoned in, nothing there. Switched to the “current” version, still no invasion.

2 Likes

Just flew up to Tirisfal on my Alliance hunter. Thought it might not be showing up because I never discovered the zone on this toon. Nothing there though. Just some horde standing around. Maybe it will pop in later? I’d hate to miss it.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing in Tirisfal Glades. I completed the Return to Lordaeron story and still nothing shows.

2 Likes

Same issues, tried past and future version and I’ve already completed the Return to Lordaeron quest, still no event.

1 Like

No, they all happen different spots it seems, just got Ice in Ungoro.

this zone isn’t working for me either