Tired of Fire-based bosses

I put oil on it :smiley:

I dunno, that ability wasnā€™t too bad, it was the ā€˜FEEL DA STRENGTH OF DA URFFFā€™ dat usually killed people whenever people didnā€™t realize they had to run out of the death circle to not die.

Whatever you do, donā€™t stand in it. You were warned :fire: :crazy_face:

Different boss. I just like that line.

Wait, it was-- OH. Right. Slag mines. Though that wasnā€™t quite the same as a rock boss, was more of a fire-rock boss.

Most rock bosses that come to mind would be Rokmora and Ozruk.

1 Like

Blizzard sure loves puns >.>

You know whatā€™s worse than a fire-based boss? An ice-based boss on an ice-based stage with fire, ice, and lightning based abilities. Yup you guessed it. Iā€™m talking P9S in FF14. That raid can die in a fire.

Ice based bosses are annoying as hell, the snares omg the snares are annoying with the slow movement and the damage over time that is unavoidable.

1 Like

She is not heartless and she is not called the Frozenheart because she is unfeeling

explains why they hint at it during the Emerald Dream questline, Two of her claws mention that she ā€œcares for them, she came back didnā€™t sheā€

1 Like

Shaman legion class campaign was reuniting the elemental lords from the zone known as ā€œthe heart of azerothā€

1 Like

Forgot about that one. Thanks

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

It was a real missed opportunity that some sort of direct reference to Capt planet didnā€™t appear. I was looking non stop for that Easter egg

1 Like