Tired of Fire-based bosses

Anyone else getting tired of fire based raid bosses?

Like there are other elements bosses can be in raids but it seems like its always a majority of Fire bosses and I for one am getting sick of it.

8 Likes

Fire, Fire will burn away the…

5 Likes

Pfft. You have any idea how much gold ive made off my fire resist gear in the AH?!

Zero…answer was zero

3 Likes

I don’t think a big deal of it. Seen more variation in damage type this expansion compared to SL which had raid damage as mostly physical/shadow .

Yeah lotta shammies were pleading for him not to become a raid-boss in the future when he was crowned the newfire-lord in Legion.

Smolderon’s weapon ‘Emberscar’ is a pretty lame model though, for a ‘legendary famed weapon’ – It’s literally dropped in Firelands as the Ranseur of Hatred, and was also used by one of the first bosses (Shannox) so it felt a bit unimaginative of Blizzard using a repeat model and claiming it as a ‘Totally Different Unique Legendary Weapon’ lol

It’d be cool to see an event like ‘The Usurping!’ where extremely powerful Earth, Air and Water elementals, equal to the might of the elemental lords – Attempt to topple the thrones & claim them for themselves & we gotta go help the elemental lords to maintain order.

Isn’t the Earth Mother, the Earth Elemental lord?

Therazane is too magnanimous and beautiful to ever become a raid boss

2 Likes

The Elemental Lordess of the Earth ‘Therazane’ is regarded as ‘The Stonemother’ – however it’s been hinted that ‘The Earthmother’ is actually the world soul of Azeroth herself. :slight_smile:

I meant some other big earth ele trying to destroy them & take the throne, to the point where we save them & help ‘keep the peace’ of sorts. lol

Keeping the peace with the elemental lords was basically the shaman legion class hall quest line.

1 Like

Well fire is generally representative of destruction. The other elements usually aren’t as closely associated with it.

1 Like

You want people to not stand on the:

Earth? How does that work
Air? Michael Jordan raiding now?
Water? Blame deathknight water walking

1 Like

Hurricanes and tornados would like some time in the spotlight

Earth…fire…wind…water…heart

Go captain planet Azeroth.

Interestingly there are many other elements from looking online

Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Ether, Thunder, Ice, Force, Time, Flower, Shadow, Light and Moon. We’ve seen many examples of them.

I think we’re just tired of Fryakk the finicky Fraggle rock Fire Dragon forgetting how to fight.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

I mean…

2 Likes

I miss Raszageth

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

She was an awesome design. I would have loved to see her visage form.

2 Likes

Behold the power of pure water!
:ocean: :sweat_drops: :shower:

Couldnt stand on the earth for terros.

At least Fraykk also has little Raptor arms :slight_smile:

1 Like

She didn’t have one, we killed her before she could make one.