Tiragarde Sound unlimited event range issue - latency-related

When sitting in any section of Tiragarde Sound, it is possible to see actions (events) that are taking place anywhere else in the zone including Boralus. The reverse is true; if I am in Boralus, I can see event info for anything happening in Tiragarde Sound.

This is most evident when joining a group. If both of you are anywhere in Tiragarde Sound, you will see the other’s events. These are events such as herbing, mining, taking damage, receiving heals, and so forth. I suspect their model is also being rendered in the client, since Shadowed Unit Frames picks up the live model in this situation which it only does if you are in visual range of the party member.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this behavior is actually overloading BFA world servers and is a chief explanation for the perceived server-side lag that has been plaguing both Oceanic and numerous NA realms since the expansion launched. See this thread:

It makes sense that this kind of issue would be the cause of any perceived server-side delays on player actions without the player’s latency showing any issue. The server is having to send and receive updates in far greater frequency than it would otherwise and likely becomes backlogged (especially during peak hours, minutes, hell even peak seconds).

Please take a hard look at this. It would be amazing if this bug were fixable and could restore latency in BFA zones back to an acceptable experience (especially in Tiragarde Sound itself which undoubtedly bears the worst of it on the Kul Tiras continent).