Tips for reaching 1800, Resto Shaman

Yea, but what they don’t tell you is the lakes you can fish from are owned by large private corporations, and the ones with free access not owned by anyone were massively polluted by those large private corporations.

And the fishing gear? You need to buy it from the approved large corporations selling them or they’ll be confiscated for “safety issues.”

Some matchup requiere to cast a lot as rsham. And depending on the comp you play.

Multi r1 rsham chiming in. Smlz never casts healing surge/wave and it shows (hardstuck rival).

Rsham absolutely need to hard cast surges. And even more so healing waves in 3s to be mana efficient. Ignore the 1200 player claiming otherwise.

We aren’t afforded the same luxury atm as most other healers (Hpal also feel our pain).

5 Likes

I thought that was a weird comment. When I was playing rshaman I def had to cast plenty of healing waves.

1.) the dude seems like an absolute piece of garbage for being hostile for no reason lol. 2.) I genuinely was like uhhhhh that is 1000% not the case lmao, if I don’t spam surges people drop real fast

1 Like

I won’t speak about Rshams anymore, if you agree to find a flight of stairs and fall face first down them. Fair?

1 Like

Reported, no point in that

I can tell you don’t get invited to many social gathering in the real world :unamused:

1 Like

Aww, that’s cute. try harder lil fella

How did this asking for tips thread get derailed?

Such is the way of the WoW arena forums tab

Macro those pins into your totems so people don’t run out of them.

1 Like

Surely he’ll give him some tips along the way. He’ll learn more from that guy in 45min than he’ll learn from 5 days worth of comments here

1 Like

you still throwing lobbies you get mad in?

1 Like

You really think that huh

He could take the XPRESS route like you did/do.

Oh yeah man. Here’s a tip, take some accountability and you’ll surpass duelist.

Don’t need to. Its what i set my goal as and reach. Maybe I should be like you and make that push(with the CC) and then stop because I realize my parents didnt give me enough of an allowance to finish my glad wins.

1. Shove mastery like your life depends on it (it does)

2. Hide your healing tide out of LOS when you use it

3. Get extremely comfortable with totem binds (theres alot)

4. Look up a target of target purge macro and shove improved purge on CD as applicable

5. Spam streams and riptides for low damage and earthen/tide for huge dmg. You can also ping your earthen. NS/AG for solo/team tops

6. If there is no healing to be done, seek hexes on healer or offtarget (offtarget is great if there is no decurse).

7. Speaking of CC, look at what your DPS has. If the dps is likely to stun a lill target, save lasso for offtarg/heals.

Above all else, try not to mald and when your feel yourself getting tilted take a break. Healing is the fastest tilting role to play if yoire not careful. Good luck!

1 Like

Or don’t surpass duelist. Doesn’t bother me tbh.