Timewalking Loot Item Level 36

It’s dropping regular Northrend loot. It’s not Timewalking loot. It needs fixed.

Came to report my loot from Timewalking was ilevel 36 Meteorite Whetstone
Not what I was expecting from Timewalking dungeon. Hopefully this gets fixed or addressed soon.

I came here to repport the same…

Came to report this as well - thought it was just planned before I realized it was bugged :(. Now my hunter is just stuck with low gear :(. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Yeah me too, I was planning to level and gear up alts this week using timewalking…

I came here for this purpose as well.

I also notice that the timewarped gear from the vendor in Dalaran is ilevel 76, but requires character level 60…

HI all,

same issue. is this intended ?

Blizzard still didn’t say a thing about this issue. I wonder if they know about it.

Yea, there hasn’t been any update yet either.

Same problem on Thrall. Timewalking drops 36 ilvl gear. Completely ruins timewalking if this was intended other than the quest. Sadge.

Reporting the same and also that the scaling seems to be broken. White hits shouldn’t be 1/5 of a geared tanks health.

2 Likes

“Obviously not intended”, huh.

It actually wouldn’t surprise me even slightly to find that this was indeed intended, and that the “reward” for Timewalking was now solely to do 5 dungeons for the quest.

That’s Blizzard2020 for ya.

2 Likes

I doubt it. Maybe the dungeon drop loot, but the vendor loot requires level 60, and is ilevel 76. That just doesn’t make any sense.

I know, lots of us thought the level 60 requirement for the holiday daily box was not intended, but we were wrong lol.

I don’t think so. Timewalking is also intended for lower levels and there would be no reason at all right now for them do to them.

My thought is that this is correct and that the purpose is just for nostalgia. You’ll get your 200ilvl gear or whatever from the quest reward cache…

Not sure what the “nostalgia” factor is for 76 ilevel gear. Why wouldn’t they just have made it cosmetic, then?

No i mean just doing the old dungeons, not the gear. I think the gear in the dungeons is irrelevant. If the dungeons are to drop high lvl gear, we can just spam TW dungeons and get mad gear? Seems too easy.

They are aware of the issue. :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1343976900914536449

3 Likes

Just ran one at level 50, got ilvl 36 pants as a drop. I spit my coffee. :slight_smile: