Time Walking Quest Reward not correct ilvl

so for the many of us who did this and got ganked by the goblins,
will we get a new chest mailed to us or are we just fodder and kicked by poor BASIC dev testing who failed us players again?

2 Likes

Same here, opened a 395 trinket… disappointing :confused:

A guildy did get aa 493 but unless the loot is from Vault it drops the ilvl from the raid it came from. Sitting on the quest until its fixed

My Guildie got a 499 Item… I got a 389 staff.
Hopefully they can fix it soon… and replace the items those of us got with new ones or mail out items to those who opened the cache before the fix or some other creative solution would be nice. Also a blue post of some sort acknowledging there’s an issue that’s being looked into would be cool but I imagine there’s a few bugs going on right now and they are being prioritized real time… always fun on big patch days.

1 Like

Typical blizz sigh

I’ll add a few General Discussion links as well for any Blizz reps that want to read it:

1. Got Ripped off eh - #13 by Aermist-destromath
  2. My Timewalking Cache gave me a 389 Cape
  3. Do not open your timewalking cache
  4. Weekly TW gave me a forbidden flounder - #7 by Averax-staghelm
  5. !PSA: Reports of TW quest cache Giving 415, not 493! - #9 by Capital-garona
  6. Timewalking Quest is BROKE - #5 by Darkkmatter-area-52
  • more

I gotta admit I’m surprised there isn’t an official warning on the launcher or pinned on the forums yet.

4 Likes

You will get nothing and like it.

1 Like

Can confirm, still not fixed 441 Curio here

1 Like

Got the same problem, got a 395 item from the chest. I opened a ticket but the GM told me to post here so I made a thread about it. Hope it gets fixed for people that already looted the chest :frowning:

Got Voice of the Silent Star at 431, opened a ticket and was told by CS to post in the forums as they cannot assist affected characters with restoring any in-game items, currencies or progress lost, might as well shoot my shot in the dark but I don’t have much hope of getting this restored

1 Like

Also had this happen to me, recieved a 463 Ouroboreal Necklet submitted a ticket only to be told to go cry on the forums so here i am crying. blizzard pls fix thanks :_ )

Was reported in game and was instructed to create a post on the forums. Given this is clearly a wide-spread issue, is there an actual benefit to making more duplicate posts?

I opened a ticket for this as well and was told to post about it on the forums. Got a 421 belt from the cache. Hoping they can either mail us another cache or send the correct item level equivalent piece of gear.

Got a Seedling on my priest at 460 ilvl. Also got told to try the forums so here I am. :slight_smile:

Was referred here by in game ticket got a 398 item.

They couldn’t even be bothered to acknowledge the issue on the forums so i feel like this is just a waste of time for a problem caused by blizzard

3 Likes

Got a 395 not a 493 they referred me here. This needs correction.

Logged a ticket regarding the 493 cache giving me a 463 Ashen Ranger’s Longbow and got told they cant do anything and to come to the forums and closed my ticket.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. Got S2 boots instead of a current item and was told in-game that nothing could be done and to come here and post on the forums.

I got a 398 2h Axe from my Timewalking cache. This is unacceptable. Blizzard needs to either reset the quest for people effected or give them a new cache. I currently have an open ticket and will keep responding until I get an actual person.