Time Walking Quest Reward not correct ilvl

I wouldn’t open that chest just yet. Finished my 5 dungeons, excited to open chest, ilvl 389 trinket instead of a 493. Will rewards get fixed in players bags?

5 Likes

Some people just got a forbidden flounder. I do hope this is fixed I opened mine without seeing the forum posts as well.

3 Likes

yep got a 454 item from mine too instead of 493

Please make sure that you are all either reporting this as a bug in-game or by posting in the Bug Report forums. There’s not much CS can do for in-game bugs unless the developers make a fix.

2 Likes

experiencing the same as well 493 chest gave me season 3 champion back item 460 ilvl

Same, was excited for the 493 ilvl piece and received 395 gloves

1 Like

only seeing this post after opening :confused:

1 Like

This is the bug report forum.

Me too. But i did the Black Temple raid

Post was previously in the Customer Support forum and then was moved here to this Forum.

2 Likes

I legit just got a forbidden flounder what the heck!?

1 Like

Sounds like I’m not turning this quest in just yet.
Sorry for you all… bad way to start the new season :frowning:

1 Like

Hope they compensate those of us who have already turned it in

2 Likes

Yup. 395 necklace here. Sometimes the early bird gets a bad worm.

so for the many of us who did this and got ganked by the goblins,
will we get a new chest mailed to us or are we just fodder and kicked by poor BASIC dev testing who failed us players again?

2 Likes

Same here, opened a 395 trinket… disappointing :confused:

A guildy did get aa 493 but unless the loot is from Vault it drops the ilvl from the raid it came from. Sitting on the quest until its fixed

My Guildie got a 499 Item… I got a 389 staff.
Hopefully they can fix it soon… and replace the items those of us got with new ones or mail out items to those who opened the cache before the fix or some other creative solution would be nice. Also a blue post of some sort acknowledging there’s an issue that’s being looked into would be cool but I imagine there’s a few bugs going on right now and they are being prioritized real time… always fun on big patch days.

1 Like

Typical blizz sigh

I’ll add a few General Discussion links as well for any Blizz reps that want to read it:

1. Got Ripped off eh - #13 by Aermist-destromath
  2. My Timewalking Cache gave me a 389 Cape
  3. Do not open your timewalking cache
  4. Weekly TW gave me a forbidden flounder - #7 by Averax-staghelm
  5. !PSA: Reports of TW quest cache Giving 415, not 493! - #9 by Capital-garona
  6. Timewalking Quest is BROKE - #5 by Darkkmatter-area-52
  • more

I gotta admit I’m surprised there isn’t an official warning on the launcher or pinned on the forums yet.

4 Likes