Time walking Holiday Loot not worth it

Do you see how I made the same point without being an elf about it?

1 Like

No, i mean, we only see gear emissaries like every 7-10s days it seems

i dont really care what you did

We are getting 5 weeks of timewalking?

It must be upsetting to see someone make the same points without being a child about it.

not really i like to make people feel stupid when they make stupid points.

1 Like

I mean, you completely missed my point, i wasn’t talking about not getting 445 emissaries, I was talking about not getting many gear emissaries in general

You just make yourself look belligerent while making your point weaker. Just like an elf.

I have several alts who need better trinks, and since I’m not running the raid at all, this is my only chance at the Tmog. Not everyone is in the same gear utopia as you apparently are. Would I appreciate increased rewards?? Hella yeah!! Does anyone deserve them?? Hella no!! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

thats your opinion :slight_smile:

There were 3-4 on a row last week. And 1 in the last few days. At least on Alliance.

Horde has gotten 1 about every 7-10 days, i think this newest one may have come within 5 days so it’s like a bonus, but it’s been hilariously bad on gear.

We got AP 3-4 days in a row.

That’s udderly terrible my bovine friend, though I can’t feel much sympathy due to your horde affiliation.

3 Likes

Honestly, i can’t help but chuckle and the puns.

1 Like

Isn’t it that only a small percentage of the game’s population does progression raiding?
That TW lootbox isn’t the worst for a lot of players.

1 Like

Just follow what everyone else is doing and dont stand in bad stuff. You’ll be fine.

“Does anyone deserve them”

Okay, so we deserve 445 for grinding out 5 dungeons, which takes quite awhile and will see many deaths.

However, the 460 piece we get for playing awarfront, which is extremely boring, cant be wiped (i have not seen it) and is faster than the 5 TW. That heroic loot is okay though. People deserve 460 for doing bland, stupid content that is Warfronts.

I think its more content for new 120s or alts… so it’s fine.

Mains can just stay doing those really fun vessel grinds… /whee

1 Like

No, actually, it has always been a garbage reward for the effort required. In fact, there is no real reason to do Timewasters as I like to call them.

1 Like

They’re massively nerfed.

1 Like