Time to delete ground mounts?

Why not delete walking too
We can just zoom around like Ironman
Floor is lava

1 Like

I mean, players below level 58 (or level 30 in Shadowlands prepatch) will strongly disagree on that…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nothing could be a worse idea than new Coke.

3 Likes

-vomits explosively-

God that stuff was nasty.

1 Like

I’d consider it if they were tasty and cheap.

You don’t actually get to buy flight until level 30 in the revamped SLs old world zone and you can’t fly at all until you unlock pathfinder in SL. So removing it would be a huge mistake.

1 Like

Certainly right up there but I think you are selling some of the other threads a bit short.

1 Like

Start deleting first these GROUND MOUNTS: Brutosaur then Expedition Yak… Then delete your G.M.O.D. Let me know how it is… oop… GMOD can fly. How about the Spider Mount that turns into submarine when submerged to water? Try deleting it.

No.

/10char

And the grease! Around records!

delete your account

1 Like

if they want to make ground mounts popular again they need to give people an incentive you use them more. IE if you’re on a ram or goat you get a climbing bonus on mountains. Or if you have a mount that has fire it does small aoe damage to creatures it hits.

1 Like

Insert MGS sound effect here

They just occur incidentally on account of all the shredding (cheese and veggies) and the face (meat) melting. BLTelecasters and Gibson (M)SG.

:guitar:

I farmed the mono-cycle from Rustfeather for MONTHS…I EARNED that thing. With your stupid idea, I’d lose the thing I farmed my butt off. What would you do to replace that, hmm?

1 Like

I always use ground mounts in those situations, something about a dragon running with it’s large wings tucked away just looks wrong.

3 Likes

The cycle had been the same since wod, no flight on new zones for a year then flight for a year until the next expansion. Why would ground mounts be tossed? Not to mention stroking off in battlegrounds.

1 Like

WUT?
uh…we use them BEFORE pathfinder is avaible dude…did you miss that somehow between tokes?

And ive put REAL WORLD time into grinding out my mounts dude…please keep your dumb ideas to yourself next time and dont give blizzard any more of them than they can come up with themselves.

1 Like