Time to delete ground mounts?

Hi GD,

Due to the fact that flying exists in BFA/WoW now, i had a thought. Is it time to delete ground mounts since they no longer have use?

I know what you’re thinking - crazy idea and why, right?

Well the why is because it would free up precious code. Wow 's code is old, tangled and arcane. Getting rid of all the excess code would make the game smoother.

As for places where flying is not allowed, such as BGs, well, we can use our flying mounts but with their running animation.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Because*

3 Likes

I always wanted an editor

3 Likes

Eh. Sunday.

11 Likes

This is a worse idea than when the music store in my town decided to install a grill to start selling bacon egg and cheese sandwiches.

It’s a worse idea than New Coke

14 Likes

They should let us use ground mounts in combat, but would go down to the 60% movement speed until you leave combat. Flying mounts would still be prohibited from being used in combat, so it gives ground mounts an advantage in WPvP.

2 Likes

Wth, this seems like an amazing idea tho

2 Likes

Hi there. Did you forget us alts that have to level to a point where we can fly? Not gonna run all those levels on foot now are we?

9 Likes

How about if all the ground mounts have a vendor npc? :thinking:

Really? Because no one goes to a guitar shop to get breakfast sandwiches

3 Likes

There are still a lot of places you can mount but can’t fly.

So… no.

6 Likes

I mean, that’s a reason i would go to a guitar shop tbh

1 Like

By far the stupidest thread I’ve read all year.

Congrats

8 Likes

World of Warcraft UPDATE: everyone mooshed into Boralus without spells or character models. We are now boxes. No more buildings or textures.

4 Likes

There’s still 6 months left!

Lol. Problem was only people who knew about were the people going in there for gear. We were like why are you trying to sell breakfast sandwiches? The answer was dude was high and had the munchies one day and decided to get a grill to make himself food. Lol.
He was out of business within the year

They just deleted two cities, I think they have enough space :sob:

I would rather they delete all flying mounts.

No.

I had to suffer that garbage in WoD. Never want to see it again. Stupid dragon mounts crawling on their bat-hands for miles and miles. Hate it. HATE IT!

/lol/ It’s funny how some little things really get to you, you know. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

collectors would hate anyone for for saying this but i kinda agree.

too many cool looking mounts that cant fly and thus are useless.

*don’t think removing any mounts would please anyone but at least find a way to makle em all fly :wink: