Time to bring AH brutosaur mount back?

What is limited time only?

A limited-time offer is any kind of discount, deal, special gift, or reward a buyer can get if they make a purchase from you during a certain time period.

With longboi it sounds like they had a realization about the impact of (eventually) everyone having a mobile AH. But the cloak should have been announced on launch.

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t know how I played the game without a longboi after having it for so long. Missing something before raid? Just mount up ant the entrance. We literally buy vantus runes before Sire in SLG room.

1 Like

What really is the impact, except having more time to play and spending less time having to switch to your AH alt? I could actually level my AH alt up and play it normally and not have to leave him parked at the AH.

They should let us buy access to the Engi auction houses in cities for 10k each, account-wide.

This one…

:point_up:

4 Likes

I’ll ask again. How is that “bad for the game” ? Does anyone here think your repair mount ruined the game? Be honest.

:man_shrugging:

I only provide the answers Blizz gives

So that if you’re like me you bought 200$ worth of tokens “just in case” it shows up at the BMAH. Imagine how many of us stockpiled to catch it? By the way Invincible went for 800k. I don’t know if it was worth it.

1 Like

I really don’t see why it was even removed in the first place, unless it was to create even more scarcity than it already had.

There are already so few people who are going to shell out nearly 500 USD worth of gold just for a mobile auction house, so if they were doing this to make it more scarce it seems like that was pretty pointless/futile.

1 Like

The biggest insult was keeping token price down when it was available. Now its 70k more. They kept it low to make people buy more. Manipulation.

1 Like

Always has been.

It was dumb to remove it

but they can’t really bring it back without seriously angering the customers who bought tokens at the end of BfA to buy one.

just get it from the black market AH when it pops up lol its still in game

1 Like

Oh, is that all we need to do? No problem!

(Is there an emoji for being jokingly sarcastic?)

2 Likes

Fair enough. Weird that they wouldn’t realize this before they implemented the mount lol

I think they should give people who bought it at least one xpac to enjoy the time limited nature of it and I think they should just make another AH mount rather than just rereleasing longboi.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t control the gold price of tokens, that is market determined. Longboi drove the price down because it simultaneously consumed tons of gold as well as creating a surge in demand. Surge in demand plus reduced supply leads to an increase in price (which means less gold per token).

1 Like

I’m a little disappointed that the only bronto mount is that one, because I thought it was adorable.

But I’m not really on either side of the argument for bringing it back.

I always liked :clown_face: for that.

1 Like