Time-Lost Proto-Drake

Are there even people who work here anymore? I finially killed the Time-Lost Proto-Drake last night because I was camping it while finishing the Diablo 4 season. It fell on the side of a mountain and was in a spot I couldn’t loot. I opened a ticket on it but just got a generic automated response. Should I just give up on this game or will keeping my ticket open until someone actually responds actually workout?

There isn’t much can be done. If you wasn’t able to loot it, then the GMs can’t grant a mount that wasn’t earn.

The first response, especially for the game play related issues, is usually a generic response that provides some self-help advice/resources. We receive a lot of tickets that our staff cannot assist with as they often have to do with game play questions (considered game hints) or other issues that CS isn’t involved with).

If your issue doesn’t fall under that subject, please reopen your ticket.

9 Likes

I did and they resolved it, thank you!

14 Likes

reminds me of the time i went looking and got it myself, i found it and by the time i got close enough i noticed someone else lurking nearby an they ended up getting the kill on it before i could tag…

i sat for about 8hrs…waiting.

it respawned so i chased it to a safe spot and fell to ground along with the drakes carcass and looted it half clinging to the side of the mountain on a very tiny ledge, sure enough history would repeat itself as like i had landed earlier on someone thatd killed it on me, i had killed it on someone else LOL.

no idea how long that 3rd person waited but yeah.

unfortunately for that dragon and the blue drake that shares the same patrol path vyragosa, theres not a very easy way of tagging them without easily dying unless youre on something with a slow fall like a mage or priest or have stacks of noggenfoggers on the chance they give you the levitate effect.

anyways story aside, thats good GMs were able to help you out.