Time lost proto drake

why would tlpd be down for fifty five days straight any fixes?

If you believe it to be bugged, you’ll want to post in the aptly-named Bug Reports forum. Customer Support cannot assist.

3 Likes

dont believe it to be bugged

I just recently started to properly farm this. I’m having a bad time :sob:

are you customer support

As a semi-regular poster for the past near-decade, I suppose the answer is technically yes.

But if you don’t think it to be bugged, then what are you thinking needs to be fixed? If you’re talking about decreasing its spawn timer, then you’d want to post about it in General Discussion or via the in-game suggestion tool.

1 Like

It lies on the rock looted. Its been this way for a month sat, camped, logged, and re logged. Seems strange to be dormant for so long unless i’m missing something but ill do as you say. Thanks for prompting me.2023-06-04T05:00:00Z

Iiiiiiiii absolutely would argue that it not despawning is a bug, though. :thinking:

4 Likes

For 54 days straight you’ve stood on that rock and never left that spot for a second? The drake has a notoriously long respawn timer and shares spawns with another rare. Tlpd pretty much immediately dies on spawn. You could just have really bad timing when you go to look for it.

But if you’ve actually sat there for an extended period of time and the body never despawned then yeah that may be a bug indeed.

Have you asked around in the forums/guild/friends/etc to see if anyone else has noticed anything odd with the drake?

4 Likes

This also the most heavily farmed mount in wow existance more then likely someone beat you to the mount ive had it pop while i was on a fp and miss it.

3 Likes

Are you in Nagrand in Warlords of Draenor by any chance? I know it seems like a silly question

Edit: If you are, then that is not the Time Lost Proto Drake you are searching for. The one you want to be hunting is in Northrend in the Stormpeaks zone

4 Likes

Haha I didn’t even think of that. I remember my first time stumbling across that corpse and being super confused!

1 Like

Also, to help with knowing when Vyragosa is killed (as she shares spawn with Time-Lost Proto Drake) OR if you wish to have help with finding groups camping TLPD, then I suggest looking into joining the WoW Secret Finding & Collection Discord.

2 Likes

youre telling me its a corpse in nagrand

Yes, there is a corpse in Nagrand of a time lost proto drake. It’s just a fun Easter egg but I imagine it’s confused an adventurer or two. They just wanted to make sure you weren’t camping the wrong “rare”.

8 Likes

blizzard how was my post offensive

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, but if you received a notification or an email, there may be a link in there to appeal.

If you meant the one in the bug report forum, it was likely the signature you used at the end that did it.

1 Like

what was wrong with it

The post itself was fine, it’s how you signed off that wasn’t. You knew exactly what you were writing and I’m not repeating it.

But you already know all of this.

3 Likes