Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

shadowlands was free earlier this month. did you miss that?

1 Like

No I accidentally put it on the wrong account. I attempted to contact Blizzard to put it on the actual account that I use, which is attached. After almost 2 weeks, they responded that they won’t do it. Even though I’ve never even used it.

So whatever. Just more stuff leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Same I literally have a ton of alts just sitting at 50 waiting. I just dusted them all off today. Checked they had 6/7 heirloom bonus and full rested xp. Had a few that have not been logged in since BFA so wanted to make sure they started earning rested xp as well.

You guys should have put this in today!

3 Likes

Pre-patch should be bringing in the major XP changes which are nerfs, nerfs, nerfs. So honestly it might still be faster to wait lol

1 Like

even 10-60 would be nice for classic

2 Likes

It seems now that the campaign is a covenant requirement if you choose to engage in them.

1 Like

This XP buff makes 10-38 more efficient than DF. After that it’s much better with Dragonflight XP nerfs

1 Like

Are y’all happy now? Now that you all got what you wished.

1 Like

Ah. Figured. All my alts are level 50 (I did 25 to 60 then gave up) lol. I will keep waiting.

1 Like

Don’t know about that but I did all this after the 2nd patch, never played before that because I was permabanned mid BFA for “bottling” by false reports on the silk shuffle, which i successfully proved was false… it just took a very long time to get anybody to actually investigate.

1 Like

It’d be amazing if the new race/class combos became available during this.

2 Likes

This buff makes me feel smarter.

:relieved:

3 Likes

Thanks again for another go at this within a couple of weeks from the last buff. Awesome for alts!!!:heart:

Big Ditto on this.

The heirlooms don’t really shine in until 51 in terms of ilvl.

the whole point of classic is to play it as it was back then. if you want a retail leveling experience retail is right there for you.

1 Like

no what we wanted was for it to never go away in the first place.

1 Like

Be glad that they are making leveling faster in pre patch or in the actual launch of Dragonflight.

put it back on classic. should be perma