Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

You never needed to do the campaign.

I was leveling Alts without completing any campaign in 9.0

It was on classic until wrath launched.

I know , would like to see it come back.

You’re first ever toon in SL had to do the campaign in a certain order starting in Bastion before you could ever do Threads of Fate.

False. I leveled my rogue up to max and didn’t finish the campaign before leveling my warlock and mage in threads of fate.

2 Likes

Been awhile but I guess I remember differently. All Good. Happy Hunting.

1 Like

October 4th, oh boo… man they really make it hard for me to like them and this game lol

2 Likes

It literally takes 2 days to level… why lol.

Please bring it back ie ‘joyous journey’ for 1-68 in classic.

5 Likes

If you are bringing this buff back, you should also bring back Winds of Change that we had leading up to BFA prepatch giving rep bonus prior to prepatch.

4 Likes

I had all max level Taurens classes at the end of BFA. but ive been switching over and making Highmountains for all of them. Cant wait to finally play a mage and rogue proper

1 Like

Pre-patch when? And from the wording it sounds like the buff ends with pre-patch

1 Like

How long does it last? Until DF?

1 Like

looks like it lasts till evokers are out which blizz said might be 2-3 weeks after 10.0 launches

I have around 11 levels 60s.

Did not do the campaign once. In fact didn’t even level in any SL content on any of them.

I bought a 60 boost first, then every other char was threads of fate, and when I needed to level 50-60 I waited till time walking when it was like a level a dungeon.

Problem solved no garbage shadowlands.

2 Likes

Logged in just to “heart” this comment

1 Like

allows you to solo level more toons for fun, level with noob friends, or reroll on another server,

1 Like

Is there a reason why this has to leave during the pre patch? If anything you should have this around during the talent revamp…

2 Likes

Makes it way more fun for casual or new players, people who take weeks to level to 60 as opposed to no-lifers

2 Likes

it was free for a week earlier this month for any returning players

1 Like