Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

The same Veressa that went back to Quel’Thalas along with her silver covenant as well?
The only ones that are banned from Silvermoon are the void tentacles.

7 Likes

They still are banned. Your thinking of the Allerian Stronghold Commander.

Veressa and The Silver covenant members that are not void touched were welcome back into Quel’Thalas.

1 Like

Rather have that and be an actual High Elf than a wannabe that bleeds blue, glows blue, sounds weird and has bad hair, legit the fact that people keep wanting our stuff and our customizations further enforces which one is the actual High Elves and it’s not the Void Elves it’s the Blood Elves.

6 Likes

The alliance doesn’t need high elves. The change was to appease extremely cringe eboy/egirl culture at best, meaning it didn’t need to happen at all, but hey anything to homogenize and ruin entire identities of other races.

7 Likes

Uh
… but void elves are blood elves that were just exiled… i though, quite sure that both are high elves… there are legit high elves studying the void in telegrus rift.

5 Likes

Blue eyes, blonde and red hair, the normal skin tones.
velves have everything except the paladin class already. they need more actual void stuff

I view them as twice removed abominations due to the fact they weren’t actually implemented like actual High Elves, we were and are, it’s our entire lore because last time I checked we are the ones with the lore, the city and zones, the looks, the arcane racials and so on and so on.

1 Like

What’s wrong with sharing stuff? Who said only the Blood Elves have the right to the legacy of Quel’thalas?

5 Likes

What gets shared with Horde or Horde players, why is it only Horde or Horde players having to share with Alliance and Alliance players?

Blizzard, they are who gave us the actual High Elves back in Burning Crusade with Blood Elves, then they gave Alliance Draenei and then Void Elves at the end of Legion twice now they could of given Alliance High Elves but they didn’t, maybe that should clue you in that they won’t give you something we already have.

3 Likes

Yeah, the male void elf options for hairstyles are terrible… all of them look super angsty.

There are a few nice High Elven female hairstyles but zero true High Elven male hairstyles.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? They literally are not going back because there beef with the blood elves runs deeps enough that they don’t freaking care if they get a royal invite.

High elves were literally fighting for the Alliance back in BfA.

You literally got the most unique of the allied races, the Vulpera. I would say any debt for us getting void/high elves were paid in full back in BfA.

5 Likes

Its always funny seeing this kinds of threads and see the usual “high elves always belonged to the Alliance” which really couldn’t be further from the truth, since they were originally xenophobic isolationists that came from a off shoot of night elves.

Really shows just how some really just want to impose the “pure” elf on the “good guy” faction. They may of been part of the Alliance once, but not since they formally left to be there own people again, then joining the horde.

8 Likes

This is the general public opinion as well, as far as I have read it over the years. Big fat people and afterwards “diaper amputee gnomes” were simply too offensive and unfair towards the Alliance-players.

The Alliance has High Elves settlements, a militia and NPCs walking around in various cities. I think the request is more than just justified.

7 Likes

I stil find funny because apparently Kultirans were the race hardest to implement because they are the only ones 100% made from scratch?

Vulpera use the goblin skeleton basically.

This might be a weird opinion, But i actually like the Void Elves more than the high elves under Vereesa.

Blood elves dealt with the loss of the sunwell, and being outcasts, that made them from a very arrogant and entitled group into a more grounded one. The same can be said for the Nightborne that dealt with the recent Crysis with the legion, and the void Elves also had a humbling experience by almost dying in tellogrus Rift, Night Elves, well… you guys know it.

But the remaining high elves seem to be the most stubborn elf group where they keep being very arrogant.

1 Like

Void Elves got all of the Blood Elf hair colors and skin tones and you still want more? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Goodness.

6 Likes

Tentacle arm or leg! N’zoth eyes!
More tasty void indeed!

3 Likes

Void elves are made up of both horde “blood elf” high elves, and alliance “high elf” high elves.
The one and only difference between being in either of these groups, is that they have void powers.

So the alliance has high elves. The horde has high elves. Both factions are thriving on the high elf front.

4 Likes

Which races do you feel are left behind in customization, and what customizations would you like to see them receive?

Speaking for myself, Worgen men need a straight back option, and Worgen of both genders should get tail options. I also think Goblins getting Gilgoblin customizations the way Draenei got Man’ari customizations should be on the table.

I’d say Orcs should get Fel Orc options, but they have some of the most customizations out there so, I suppose by your logic, since they’re not lagging behind anyone, then they shouldn’t be getting anything.

1 Like

Pandas.
All other Allied races.
Gnomes.

3 Likes