Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

Probably because the focus on void elven changes lately has been more substantial in others areas that exist past level 10.

1 Like

I agree and disagree.
Void elves got given nothing void. So nothing that is actually thematically appropriate for the race.
And they got nothing actually made for them. All their new stuff was zero effort ports from blood elves that cost nothing.

The ammount of effort that was put in to giving void elves new options is basically non existent.

However… i can make void elves im happy with. Very happy with.

Kul tirans however… please, more faces, more hair styles and colours. More facial hair options.
Theyre so so limited.

8 Likes

and if they give us some new hairstyles that arent blood elf and arent void, is that okay with you?

I would be asking why they are giving hairstyles that have nothing to do with the race at all?

“I want non orc hairtyles on an orc”

2 Likes

well that is why they gave us the tentacle toggle, so we could have less voidy hair options. problem is, that leaves holes in our hair, which looks odd. we asked a tentacle to braid toggle. not a tentacle to nothing option

Thats cool.

I still think VE have received quite a bit of non void upgrades lately. I still feel the focus should be on giving customizations for the race. That being…void elves. I still feel that customizations shouldnt have such a large focus on making void elves not look like voice elves. Theres been enough of that for me.

2 Likes

agreed but considering 200 quadrillion (thats real not a joke) possible options drac got, it shouldnt be too hard to toss us a few less voidy options with plenty left over to kit out the voidy stuff real good. that is, if they are ever gonna upgrade us again. they moving so slow, they upgraded lightforged draenei and hardly did anything for draenei lol

blizz is strange

Void elves have far more options for total customization over all than dracthyr.

You are missing a huge issue with drac that holds them back. They got more character customizations to compensate for barely being able to mog anything. That is their balance.

1 Like

read it and weep
*zandalari need more too

1 Like

Ok.

You missed my point.

Dracthyr have more customizations due to a lack of mogging available.

If you want void elves to have more customizations I would be more likely to support it if the customizations are based on being a void elf. Not trying to be a different race.

1 Like

What velves need is more void stuff hands down.

Forehead nzoth eyeball, and a tentacle arm are a must.

6 Likes

It’s honestly a shame because if you explore Boralus it’s a wealth of untapped potential with transmog and emotes. It feels so alive and culturally rich, and then we get playable Kul Tirans.

I doubt anything could get me to play one, because I find the fem model and animations to be pretty bad. But how are you gonna make a sailor AR and not give them a single anchor tattoo at LEAST??

1 Like

Honestly i need just 2 things to play one.
I want just one nice hair style. And to be able to use the shade of orange this void elf has for their hair colour.

I would like more than that, but those 2 things would raise them up so much higher for me.

At least give them a sort of ginger hair if not a nice vibrant orange… they only have brown now :frowning:

I love the race. I just dont love their options.

1 Like

If I could really commit to VE customizations, I’d have options that change between Void and non-Void states. Blue rune tattoos turning purple when the racial activates…and also just, y’know, a better looking racial. I want more options with the Void theme and it’s criminal how underutilized that is considering it draws from one of the most inspired horror aesthetics in human history. The tendrils are nice, but what if we got a bunch of eyes plastered everywhere based off N’zoth’s design? Stuff like that.

I’d love to see a worgenesque two-part customization. I want to lean into the duality of their design that I liked so much in Alleria, rather than hyperfocusing too much on either one over the other. That’s just me, though.

1 Like

We really don’t need to discuss this. The mere fact is: If you want to play a pure High Elf, as a subrace, who is not politically aligned with the massacre, then you know what they’re saying: The Alliance is waiting for you.

It works, because we have several playable races with subraces now. You can fight all day against it, in the end it’s just a futile attempt to bend reality. Someone might have have actually realized this notion a while ago before going into an uphill battle against me.

Twisting the facts won’t help you here. But go on, try again.

:point_up_2:

The update is still coming. You don’t even have access to the actual heritage weapons too.

1 Like

just saying. if they got the time to make that many customizations, which is more than all the other races combined, they can at least make us all equiv to night elves, who got 6 trillion possible options

void elves have ten hairstyles. blood elves have over 20. and blood elves still only have 8 billion compared to nelfs at 6 trillion and dracs. at 200 quadrillion. we dont have any body or face tats, no jewelry other than the 4 earrings we started with 5 years ago. no new hairstyles. no hair decorations, head dresses, etc. we just got some hair, skin and eye colors, which were all great, but our hair is either awful and stringy or full of toggle holes.

1 Like

Only one hairstyle that doesn’t clip with collars and the like, too. You generally get a few more options on other races if you want to wear high collars or hoods: more short hair, buns, ponytails, etc.

if i toggle off the pony tail tentacle, it looks like someone pulled our hair out. its all ragged and derpy looking lol

1 Like

Lol I know that pain, I’m using that on a high elf with one of the WOD hoods. Anything else clips like crazy.

Not sure. Wasn’t really keep up with the thread to be honest.

Still curious if copy/pasting faces and skintones from Gnomes to Mechagnomes would be satisfying in terms of increasing the number of options for them or not.