Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

velfs would be getting more than parity, whereas belfs would get stuck with velf grunge lol not parity. for parity, belfs would need new styles, so they could look different from helfers.

Biggest mistake was exiling the Velves instead of just killing them. Now we have a bunch of purple elves wanting to be high elves while hearing whispers from the deep.

5 Likes

i dunno how you could light theme stringy, greasy hair

i swear ion hates alliance players lol

1 Like

I wish the void elf customisation pass had emphasised the void aspect instead of the blood elf copy/paste. The only change I was happy with is adding the black and white hair colors. Starcursed options would’ve been cool for example. Differentiate blood elves and void elves more instead of making them look the same. Every blood elf option added to void elves takes away from options to increase the void aspect that I would prefer.

3 Likes

In a perfect WoW world they’d write all of the off shoot High Elves as coming back to Silvermoon City and the Horde and then just put Alliances force as Void Elves, they could easily do it when they add the lore for Druids and Shamans for Blood Elves like as healing the land, heck we could even take Veressa as a new Horde NPC since she’s not void corrupted like Alleria, more nature based and of course we already took Calia as a major Horde NPC so yeah it could totally work they just have to write it that way.

2 Likes

i was so glad when we got the white and black hair. though i disliked the gray roots on the chalk white hair. starcursed would look amazing

artist: Ramavatarama

from

but we were asking for human skin tones, which most of the races have to one degree or another and different hairstyles. we did not want to be a copy paste. for example, we wanted braids in place of tentacles. instead, they just toggled the tentacles which leaves gaping holes in our hair. it looks so odd. glad we could toggle but wish the choice was tentacle or braid, not tentacle or nothing. lol

Official lore is the Silver Covenant is still working for the Alliance.

No, in a perfect world the Alliance would have just had high elves since the start. Hell, it is a race that has made more apperances in Alliance then even some of the playable races.

2 Likes

<–lightspeed

here’s my voidy. she’s very voidy. need better lipstick though. cant see her mouth. lol

Your skintone isn’t void based so I wouldn’t consider that voidy, in my opinion Void Elves never should of shared anything with Blood Elves since they are void corrupted and Blizzard should go that way moving forward with their storylines, customizations, etc. that way they can distinguish the High Elves/Blood Elves from the Void Elves, again perfect time to do that would be with Druids and Shamans coming to Blood Elves/High Elves with us healing the land.

1 Like

i just dont wanna be forced to be horde. i have blood elves and play them every so often but i prefer alliance.

2 Likes

Well then you shouldn’t of been a High Elf fan because the High Elves/Blood Elves are Horde they were given to us in BC, I mean I’m not gonna go past this like past this and you can disagree with what I want but Blizzard reinforcing the void aspect of Void Elves will add so much more to them instead of them just being bargain bin wannabe Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Biggest mistake was not saying “Hey we want you to still be with us but for obvious reasons we cannot let you onto the isle of quel’danas.” But nope now the blood elves have made an enemy that could quickly Arthas 2.0 them by simply magicing a kamikaze void elf into a puddle of sun water.

they arent neglecting void elves because of high elves. they are neglecting void elves because they’re an alliance race and have fewer people playing rhem. not as much focus, so not as much customizations. i mean we are nearly at the bottom of the list for customizations, even with the addition of high elf customizations, beat out for lowest by furries and dark iron dwarves.

1 Like

This is objectively false, the reason they ignore Void Elves is you got customizations and customizations and customizations, you don’t need anymore you can pretend to be a Void Elf and a wannabe Blood Elf on the same race, no other race can do that.

Void Elves rank on my personal list on the lowest of races to need customizations with Kul Tirans, Vulpera, Dark Iron Dwarves and Mechagnomes ranking highest.

3 Likes

the same statistics i used to defend blood elf customization requests, i will also use to defend void elf requests.

4 Likes

I don’t care about that personally, I care about who’s gotten what thus far, for example I don’t support Night Elves getting more when they have gotten more because they have some of the best customization in the whole game, however that doesn’t change that Void Elves got customizations time after time almost every patch for awhile there so they don’t rank highly on my list of races needing customizations.

2 Likes

i can see that. lol

5 Likes

I’m not sorry about that because at least I’m not like you asking for customizations on a race that already took from another one time after time, I instead actually support giving customizations to races that really need it which again is Kul Tiran, Vulpera, Dark Iron Dwarves and Mechagnomes.

1 Like

oh. guess i’ll just go play a different game so i dont muss up your wow.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t mess up my WoW because I don’t play with Void Elf characters and I doubt we’d ever be playing together anyway, I just don’t see how someone can think a race that got multiple customization passes is in need of customizations when certain races have yet to get anything new, it’s illogical.

1 Like