Timbermaw Hold

If we cross Timbermaw Hold from Felwood to Winterspring there is a point where we cant go back. This probably has something to do with this (imgur-a-WF3rpw5) since I cannot post links. (obviously change - to /)
It goes from the horde flight master in Moonglade to coordinates 64-7 in Felwood. Probably something that appeared because of darkshore revamp. Fix it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Same as OP.

Trying to do Timbermaw rep and also having this problem… It can be overcome by entering the hold from the Felwood side, but once you move past a certain point, you can only leave via the Winterspring entrance and you have to fly over the mountain to return to Felwood.

On flying over the mountain it appears this could correlate with the massive divide in the world going North to South on the border of Felwood and Winterspring… (Edit; Leaving this second half of the comment, as I didn’t check image in the original post).

Having the same issue here. doesnt seem to effect everyone though as i watched other people walking through unhindered.

There is an invisible wall that’s quite thick and prevents talking with several quest givers as well as traversal of the tunnel. Experiencing all the same issues as the posters here.

Sorry for the dumb question, but have you tried phasing Darkshore back in time to see if that fixes the problem?

I actually just discovered this, then tried phasing back to old Darkshore, and it does seem to be isolated to the new Darkshore only. Must be something weird happening between the zones after the change. So I guess for the time being you’ll need to phase back to old Darkshore to get through the tunnels.

Oh cool, that’s good to know. So it’s definitely a model/environment screw up.

Thanks!