TIL I can never get Slime Cat Mount

Put the Slime Cat on the Trading Post.

8 Likes

Considering raiding is done by the majority of the player base the minority are the ones who find it un fun

1 Like

Books are for nerds.

7 Likes

Tree is BiS.

3 Likes

Fun fact. This bug also affected one of the store panther mounts ages back. They fixed it in a month or so. Meanwhile the slime kitty has had the exact same bug unpatched for AGES. One mount is free in-game. One is from the store. Both share the exact same model. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

6 Likes

This is one of my main gripes about retail these days. They never release multiple skins of the models, which I think is annoying.

Last time We saw this was in wod. Even if there were battle boars that were impossible to get, at least there was one or 2 that everyone could get.

Only one brutosaur. No red ones, or blue ones. I honestly would love a red gooey slime saber to be honest. But blizzard refuses to make multiple skins of the same model. I just find that very annoying.

3 Likes

Yeah. At being ugly and boring and being useless because it can’t fly or fit through doors, and needing to be set on fire :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is that color fushia?

1 Like

I honestly don’t stress on missing out on anything these days, Blizzard has done a good job of reinforcing the idea that nothing is sacred and sooner or later coveted things will be used to get us to “watch” a Twitch stream, connect our account to something or maybe in the future, sign up to Netflix or whatever to watch a minimum of 2 episodes of their new “smash hit” lol

I have the slimey boi and I think it should come back.

1 Like

i like this song and found it through a meme remix

1 Like

I hope they add many more mounts like this that get removed once the content is old.

You have to be trolling.

I was all set to get it until the actual model was revealed. I didn’t like it enough to stay up for, so I didn’t join my friend who did slave her way through it pugging.

Or Twitch drop.

3 Likes

A red/orange lava recolour perhaps, but not the OG one. (not yet)

1 Like

it’s ok it doesn’t fly >.<

This was also a bug with the DR mounts without saddles/armor. I wonder if they fixed that as well.

1 Like

This mount is a prime example of why people shouldn’t assume things.

I happily passed on booger cat.