Tiered Medallion Setting/Crimson Glad Neck BUG!

My Crimson Gladiator Necklace that I Just bought today says “That item cannot be modified” when attempting to use any of the Tiered Medallion Settings on it.

Very sad as I saved up my conquest for this item. Hoping someone at blizzard sees this and the bug can be fixed asap.

24 Likes

having the same problem bought the conquest neck says cant be modified

10 Likes

I’m having the same issues. My Crimson Gladiator’s Pendant with zero sockets will not take any of the settings bronze, silver, or gold it always says cannot modify item. Weirdly my Crimson Gladiator’s Amulet works just fine. Either this bug is specific to the Vers / Crit conquest neck or this is a bug that triggered from something on todays maintenance.

6 Likes

I have the same bug also with the Crimson glad neck i just bought today with conquest The honor neck i have been using works just fine as i had modify it a long ways back. Will put a ticket in and hope this is a bug that will get fix soon

5 Likes

Seems like I’ve run into the same problem. None of the tiered medallion settings are working and just says item cannot be modified. Tried reloading/relogging and restarting game but nothing seems to work.

5 Likes

also having this issue with Crimson Gladiator’s Necklace

5 Likes

Bump for bugs :frowning:

5 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue. I can’t apply Tiered Medallion Setting to Crimson Gladiator’s Necklace.

5 Likes

Same issue, sent the ticket to support and they replied with below.

Hello Adventurer!

With our ticket queues being extremely busy, and in the interest of saving you some time, we are sending you this automated reply with some resources that should help resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please get back to us.

Support Articles:
https://battle.net/support/games/wow

Game Info and Guides:

well… hope this gets fixed soon

4 Likes

bump, appears there is still no hotfix

4 Likes

Having same issue, bumping so someone at blizz can see it

4 Likes

Also happened to my friend tonight after he bought the neck.

3 Likes

Bump- same issue

4 Likes

Having same issue after getting the conquest Neck today!!

4 Likes

Got neck today same problem

4 Likes

Bump. Appears there is still no hotfix… still broken. I’m fairly new to Dragonflight, I played a bit in wotlk/cata, is it normal for bugs to last this long?

5 Likes

Same issue here. A previously purchased amulet continues to be able to add slots though.

3 Likes

Also experiencing this. Crimson Gladiator’s Pendant.

4 Likes

I also cannot put sockets in. Frustrating.

4 Likes

Bump, still appears there is no hotfix. Items still not working.

5 Likes